Kid reviews for Mario Super Sluggers

Charming baseball title that's easy to play.

Kid, 10 years old February 28, 2010

Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2013

Fun, but hard for kids under the age of 10.

My brother played this game when he was 7. Some things like the tongue catch were really hard for him. Then, he accidentally clicked a game he didn't want to play, and threw the wii remote at the tv. The tv broke and we had to pay lots to get a new one. The wii was taken away. Also, we had to have our dad do the game where you threw balls to get rid of piranhas, just to get to another part in the story. I recommend that you are at least 10 to start playing this game alone.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 30, 2010

Fun game, but lacks some of good stuff in the gamecube version

This is a good remake of the gamecube version (Mario superstar baseball). It has most of the same stuff. Players can bat by swinging the Wii remote but not on the toy field. However, this game does lack some stuff the part when you can be pichter on the toy field, but it's not a big issue the game is fun anyway But the messages aren't always positive. For example, when a player gets a strike they don't respond to it to well, and when you lose a game to the CPU everyone is very upset, which kinda throws away the whole "winning isn't everything" saying. But as long as your child is mature enough to understand, than it should be fine. 7+ should be a good age.

Kid, 12 years old March 1, 2011

Mario Super Sluggers

Mario Super Sluggers is a fun baseball game where you take up a role as Mario and his many friends to once again stop Bowser. The game has very little violence and the only violence is playing pranks on the opposite team. The game is fun but after a while I got a little bored. Good for any baseball fans 7+.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybloodyrain_band December 31, 2008

Totally Fun!!!

This game is really fun for Family and Kids. i would suggest this game for everybody out there
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2011

simple, easy to play game

if you know what baseball is, and you can hold a wii remote, you can definitely play this game and it has nothing violent enought to be worried about. It may get harder to play if you change the controls, though.

Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 23, 2010

Notthe best Mario sports game

This game wasn't as fun as other Mario games. The plot was just sily, the stages aren't as good, the controls are easy but boring, etc. Still, young Mario fans will still enjoy this game.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygolder October 28, 2009
Kid, 11 years old September 30, 2009

ok game

I think it is an ok game that is hard to play sometimes it is also hard to understand at times but other times i have a blast
Kid, 9 years old January 27, 2013

Baseball

it makes sports manship

Ease of Play
Teen, 15 years old Written byDavid Cardino January 29, 2012

Great Video Game!

I bought this game at GameStop and loved it! It was so much fun! I would suggest you buy it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTransformers3Fan July 31, 2011

Mario Super Sluggers

My Team: Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Yoshi, Bowser Jr, Waluigi, Diddy Kong, Toad
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincesspeach January 31, 2011

My Opinion!

I love this game! My team is Peach, Toadette, Baby peach, dixie kong, Green toad, purple toad,Yellow toad, and Birdo. This game is awesome! I love the challenge mode, too!! There is mini games and Toy Box mode. I love it!It's easy for my 7 year old sis! Here's some more games that i reccomand: Mario strikers charged, Mario party 8, Super Smash BROS. brawl, and MARIO SUPER SLUGGERS! All of these games rock!
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2009

great game

it rocks any age if you know how to play the system