Kid reviews for Marvel's Avengers

Marvel's Avengers Poster Image

Epic adventure lets players live their superhero dreams.

1 person found this helpful.

one of the coolest games i’ve ever played :D

So my parents just let me get this (we have game pass) since i’m a huge marvel fan, and i don’t regret downloading it. the campaign is engaging, the graphics are great, the storyline is *mwah* and the combat is fun! the combat doesn’t have any blood at all, but i gave it 11+ since it combat is one of the main elements. for the language, we really don’t have any swears until we find tony stark, he uses sh*t and a*s quite often, but nothing too bad. overall, great game :D

1 person found this helpful.

Great game

Great

👍 I played it. Very little swearing. Great for teens and teens. Only thing is slight superhero/action violence.
Do not but this game is a tragedy

HAKUNA MATATA!!!!!!!

Great game

This game has a ton of violence but none of it is is bad as you only fight robots. The controls can be harder to learn for younger players as you can't just mash buttons. The swearing is around that of a marvel movie with one F bomb in the end of the Hawkeye operation. The gameplay is tons of fun and the story is very engaging.

Fun for the first few hours, but lacks ingenuity or replay ability

The game has some swearing and violence, but nothing over the top. First off, this game was a huge disappointment, the game is extremely repetitive with the same maps, levels, and enemy’s over and over again. Also you don’t feel like you have any power, as the enemies are just bullet sponges. It takes around 3 throws of Thor’s hammer to take out a single basic enemy. Loot system is also boring and has no incentive to collect more. Multiplayer, is repetitive and has the same problems as the single player campaign. The story is ok, not great just Ok. Has potential but fails in many ways.

this game is AWESOME. a little bit buggy though but i did get it on launch

this game is great i made sure i got it right when it came out. i don't think it is worth 60 dollars because i beat it in a few days but it was still super fun. it did have some bugs but i think it is hopefully patched now considering it has been out for a couple months. basically the graphics get low like halo 1 but they get better in a minute or so and sometimes chairs or something doesn't load in, so they are sitting in mid air. sometimes it gets tricky but i was able to get by OK and i wasn't stuck for long, even then it is avengers so i was always happy with it. the boss fights are pretty easy so maybe do the boss fights on regular if you want to have a challenge or want to be as accurate as possible where the avengers don't win in a couple minutes. overall this game is great!