Kid reviews for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Poster Image

Great game for any guardians of the galaxy fans!!

It is a really fun game,I just started playing and it is already really fun! It isn't like the movies but if you have seen them and love them then you would love the game!

1 person found this helpful.

BIG BIG BIG step up from the avengers game.

So, okay yeah so maybe rocket isn't the best role model, BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS OKAY. So this is an original story not from the MCU, or comics. It's about Peter quills daughter who gets tricked into believing a lie, but in the end is okay and gets super powers. The only sexual content: There is some humor about him having a child, (SPOILER: it's not actually his child or the mothers, its an adopted kid.) in one scene rocket says: "Quill you slept with a cop?" and in another, due to kree purity laws just a bunch or lore there that kids have to be pure kree, quill a human having a child isnt acceptable with the kree woman, but basically Star-Lord says: "So when she said we shouldn't be doing this, she meant literally." For younger kids that don't know the process, it'll fly over their heads so no need to worry about that too much. the last thing is that gamora wears somewhat of a skintight outfit, but really if your kid is staring well, you know where you messed up additionally one character named lady Hellbender, has a bit of a revealing outfit, but that's not the point and no scenes really inflict that. now, this game has great messages on never giving up and friendships, I mean if you love movies with African American, white and Asian kids all being friends, I mean a raccoon, earthling, a tree and aliens? pretty much diverse. For the language, they usually use: Flark, D'ast and scut. but sometimes they say an actual swear word here or there, but not frequent. There is really not to violent as there is no blood shown or anything on the floor, plus no one good dies. A couple mentions on hanging and drowning, not suicidial basically Drax says that the tree makes everyone know that they would be punished and that they would be hanging from a wall, and the drowning is mantis, saying that rocket has drowned in other realities. Also the space llama is adorable. (ALSO, tell your kids to stick to the end of the credits there is a special extra chapter!) and there is no online so your kids won't be exposed to randoms being rude. And that's all I have to say, I think this game is VERY good easy to learn and just one big plus, THE SOUND TRACK IS FIRE.

1 person found this helpful.

Great

Great

Better than Avengers game

The campaign itself is very good, i would have liked to see it as a movie, that said it does feel quite short and often the game is just shooting aliens. In terms of violence, theres no blood most of the fighting is just laser guns and some punching. There is one bit where Quill has a flashback thing where he shoots a fake version of his mum. The bad language that the parents say exists isn't really there. The main characters say asshole and "Flark" which is meant to be the f word and "Scut" which is the s word, they never actually say it though

Probably one of the Best Superhero Games

When the games was first announced I was as skeptical as everyone else. But when I actually got my hands on the games lets say It blew me out of the Ship (Get it "Puns"). I wont say anything else because you should really try it. And their isn't anything a 9 year old cant handle. But here are some things people should get a heads up about. There are some scary things like the Promise and Monsters but again aren't that bad. Most of the Game contains combat sections which consists of shooting but there is no blood. Language happens rarely with S### and A## but those don't happen that often. But there is swear word replacement like Flark which is an obvious replacement for the F-word. And there is no S3x or Nud!ty aside from crude references. But aside from all that You should definitely play Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy it is one of the best Marvel games out there.

square enix really did us good this time

oh my god, not only is this a great game but they handle their violnce and themes etc appropriately, which leads me to say... 10+