Parent and Kid Reviews on

Medal of Honor Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 12 parent reviews

Sort by:

This Game is the Best Medal of honor games in the franchise and the PC port makes me a bada** PC gamer. this game contain Bloody Violence and Some Strong Laungage including some F-bombs and s-bombs.

Medal Of Honor comes back with a great modern day scenario set in Afganistan

The game is great. It carries a message for brotherhood and selflessness. Blood is seen . Stabbing is present , with a Throat Cutting scene. Cursing is frequent. A bit scary scenario is present. Its a story of three Special Operation soldiers, based mostly on a Navy SEAL DEVGRU operator of an AFO team. Overall- Sadly for 16+ above only, it would have been better if a less violent version is available for young teens, coz it carries a good message.

AGE RESTRICTIONS!

MAIN REASONS! - Strong Language - Strong Bloody Violence OTHER! - Occasional Mild Scary Scenes

Great game, except for the language.

I just finished this game and I thought it was fantastic. The only thing I wasn't too happy with was the frequent (I think overuse) of the F word. Naturally, as a shooter game, there is violence. You do see blood spatter when you shoot /stab enemies, but there is an option to turn off the 'gore'. With that aside, I found the game to be addictive and, like I said, fantastic. If you're a first person shooter fan, I would recommed this game with a warning about the language. I would not (if I HAD kids) let my children or tweens play this game.

Medal of Honor

Decent game that even has a dedication to our veterans at the end of the game. But as a realistic portrayal of war in Afghanistan, this game is very violent.

Talk to kids about it though.

I own the game and have completed the campaign, it is difficult but realistic. The people you play as are fictional characters based on the actual heroes fighting for us to this day. My only concern is the excessive bad language, but other than that it's what you'd expect war to be, brutal.

What I like about this game is that there is a optional gore setting so that my kids dont have to be exposed to decapitation or flying limbs. When I use this setting, it seems exactly like a T-rated game.

the video store box had a rating of Teen to Mature but it's unclear WHY the teen rating except that you can turn down the dialogue and remove gore. It's best feature is being better (less offensive & violent) than Black Ops.

Medal of honor is basicly a step down from the call of duty series. this title however was rated M. i think the reason is because of the launguage. this game has an option to turn off the gore, (blowing off heads, limb loss, ect.) so once this option is off, blood is still seen but that is it. medal of honor is based off of modern day afganistan and you are a group of elite soilders fighting the taliban. gamplay wise involves mulitple parts when you pop out of cover, shoot , get back in cover. the other soilders you are fighting with will often cuss with several instences of f-ck and sh-t. the f word is spoken around 16-23 times but only really heard around 5-6. other wise it is spoken in combat but you can't hear because of all the gun fire.

good

good game, fine for 10 and up blood shown but not too bad