Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 22 kid reviews

Sort by:

Change the settings

I think that the game is fine for 13 year-olds, as long as you change the gore setting off and the Dialog / Movie sound to zero in the settings. The only problem is that then the game makes no sense, because you can't hear what anyone's saying and you can't hear the cutscenes.

Fantastic game

Great game a bit of violence other than that great game

Very good just the launguage

its a good game but dose have language but most kids wont repeat it. but is very historic.

Humm.goood

Leave PEGI and ESRB + BBFC ratings for this game.

Hyperrealistic military shooter is way too profane and intense for kids.

Somewhat Good

This game teaches a small amount of history, so it is somewhat educational. It's not too violent, but shotguns can decapitate (the review is incorrect). The characters are positive role models because they never leave their fellow soldiers behind and will risk their own lives to save them.

Not that amazing but not terrible

VIOLENCE: Intense voilence with blood but no gore SEX: None LANGUAGE: Graphic language throughout. Many uses of the F and S word

The Best Medal of Honor out of them all!

Great game! The graphics are awesome and so is the ease of play. The swearing is strong but there is an option to turn off the dialog but still hear all the surroundings and all of the action. You can turn off the gore too but there still is a little bit of blood when you shoot. Over all, I think it's a great game for ages 10 and up.

Absolutely agree with Josh T.

Violence in video games ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT contribute to real life violence.Its the parents fault for not bringing their kid up properly.For instance,I have been watching extremely violent movies since I can't remember and playing lots of violent video games and today,I'm fine and I do not get into fights over small things.I know how to resolve a problem in a calm manner,I don't have warped thoughts. Now on to the review..................................................... Medal Of Hounour is a very very violent action military shooter and very profane but it is appropriate for you of you take the messages in in a correct way.The games themes of loyalty and courage.The uncut version lets you play as the Talibans though,because I only have the uncut Xbox version of this game and I can choose an option to play as Talkbans in online mode and I did NOT use any cheats or hacks or mod,believe or not.Anyway,an awesome game.If you can handle it.

Huh?

Um, just to help clear things up, the T-M rating is because there is a bonus content in the disc.... Medal of Honor Frontlines; a T Medal of Honor game.