Kid reviews for Medal of Honor

War series returns with hyperrealistic military combat.

Teen, 14 years old Written byInterstellar2014 May 12, 2020

Fantastic game

Great game a bit of violence other than that great game

Ease of Play
Teen, 14 years old Written byCuban12 October 1, 2018

Very good just the launguage

its a good game but dose have language but most kids wont repeat it. but is very historic.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 13, 2014

Humm.goood

Leave PEGI and ESRB + BBFC ratings for this game.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. March 23, 2013

Hyperrealistic military shooter is way too profane and intense for kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byamg433 February 9, 2013

Somewhat Good

This game teaches a small amount of history, so it is somewhat educational. It's not too violent, but shotguns can decapitate (the review is incorrect). The characters are positive role models because they never leave their fellow soldiers behind and will risk their own lives to save them.

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmpfire September 29, 2012

Not that amazing but not terrible

VIOLENCE: Intense voilence with blood but no gore
SEX: None
LANGUAGE: Graphic language throughout. Many uses of the F and S word

Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2012

The Best Medal of Honor out of them all!

Great game! The graphics are awesome and so is the ease of play. The swearing is strong but there is an option to turn off the dialog but still hear all the surroundings and all of the action. You can turn off the gore too but there still is a little bit of blood when you shoot. Over all, I think it's a great game for ages 10 and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 27, 2012

Absolutely agree with Josh T.

Violence in video games ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT contribute to real life violence.Its the parents fault for not bringing their kid up properly.For instance,I have been watching extremely violent movies since I can't remember and playing lots of violent video games and today,I'm fine and I do not get into fights over small things.I know how to resolve a problem in a calm manner,I don't have warped thoughts.
Now on to the review.....................................................
Medal Of Hounour is a very very violent action military shooter and very profane but it is appropriate for you of you take the messages in in a correct way.The games themes of loyalty and courage.The uncut version lets you play as the Talibans though,because I only have the uncut Xbox version of this game and I can choose an option to play as Talkbans in online mode and I did NOT use any cheats or hacks or mod,believe or not.Anyway,an awesome game.If you can handle it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byConcernedTeenGamer December 29, 2011

Huh?

Um, just to help clear things up, the T-M rating is because there is a bonus content in the disc.... Medal of Honor Frontlines; a T Medal of Honor game.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMilitaryDude October 18, 2011

Great game, some issues

It has a fair bit of language, but with the filter it tones it down a lot, I'd say about 16+ w/o filter and 14+ w/ filter.

Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2011

great game shows what really goes on with spec ops

i love this game first to answer any questions you cant play mulitplayer with out a paid subscription to x box live if you have an x box an one to EA also this game pretty much is about the spec forces like the army rangers and navy seals and lastly teir 1 first mission you do isn't training like most games you just start out driving with a man named voodoo and you are both dressed up like a stereotypical muslim and are driving by members of alcada and out of nowhere they start shooting at you. you can shoot with a very small veriety of guns theres like 6 but you can knife and pistol ammo is unlimited in this game unlike many others you have to use common sense. the swearing you just have to be mature to handle it. great role models that will give up at nothing to complete a objective such as save a ally named rabit.

Teen, 14 years old Written byyankeefan7 August 6, 2011

REALLY, REALLY FUN

First of all let me say this..... THE GAME IS AWSOME. The violence is the same as Black Opps, actualy it's really less violent. The cussing was not an issue for me when I was playing the game. It said maybe the F word 5 time, the S word 10 times, and other ones 5 times more. Oh and by the way, play the game all the way through. There is a great, great message at the end of the game. The game really is insipered by the troops fighting for their lives in Iraq and Afganistan. GAME ON!!!!
Kid, 8 years old February 6, 2011

cool game

sick and great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2011

Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2010

Medal of Honer is okay

I thought this game had a awful storyline. This game is NOT very violent, but the F words are over the top. There is some good stuff in this game but don't buy it if you like storyline in games.
Teen, 15 years old Written byXboxmaster356 December 3, 2010

once again Dice and EA have made a good game.

This is a good game but it has a lot of bugs but you won't notice it. =)

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2010

The best medal of honor!

Teen, 13 years old Written byfuture marine November 7, 2010

Kid, 10 years old October 25, 2010

Really realistic and it deserves more than 3 stars.

This is the coolest medal of honor, its simalar to modern warfare 2. Its still realistic though. Very realistic. Just give it time to become popular.

Kid, 12 years old October 18, 2010

I play it a lot and i think it is fine for 12 on up.

The game is beast nothing is bad.