All parent member reviews for Metro 2033

Parent of a 15 year old Written byHorseFurry June 20, 2010

Let's Teach Survival 101

Even though Metro 2033 is a very gritty, very bleak and very violent post-apocalyptic game, it is an extremely fun and very useful addition to anyone's video game collection. First off, the language, sex and drug use are nothing high-school freshman haven't seen or used before, so these ratings shouldn't cause any problems. I believe it can teach the players not only how good they've got it and how bad the world can end up if we don't take care of it, but it also teaches conservational and survival skills, i.e. the value of ammunition and health, etc.
Parent Written byJames C January 21, 2012

Fantastic for older teens and adults.

I am assuming I am the only person here who has ever read this novel. I must say even though it left many bits out (the novel was very long) and some bits were changed to give more action scenes it is pretty true to the original. Its not for small children but older teens and adults should give it a try. Even though it has a very bleak, grim and kind of scary atmosphere you have the option to go through the game being just normal or you can go through being kind and helpful witch gives a brighter more hopeful ending. I loved it.
Adult Written byeliram874 June 9, 2014

too much degeneration

this game is literarly for degenerated. it is absolutly satanic the dark ones are put as good. I've never tried to figure out if there was a sexual content but there is sexual content as mentioned in the website where the player can choose whether to do something or not. the swearing is way way too this game is too insulting and the customer that has morals cannot finish it. there is a place in game where you can choose to do drugs or not by smoking a thing in the game. this game was with my steam account i got rid of my steam account due to all the degeneration of these kinds of games don't buy it its not worth it. just from playing the first one i can tell you that you nor even need to play the second one. this game can leave people who have no foundation in faith without morals. there is blasphemies in game as well.
Parent Written byMaaah March 16, 2014

This game is so good...

This game can be violent, but not much more than a kids movie! literally its not that scary or violent! Tweens and Teens would adore this game.