All parent member reviews for Metro: Last Light

Parent Written byRon Johnson May 19, 2013

Great game, great graphics and a little blood but not gore

Very good game. A little blood but not gore. Tense at some times but not scary. Most of the time you are fighting mutants not humans but there are sections in which you do fight humans. A lot of combat can be avoided by taking a stealthy approach knocking out enemies. If you let your child play the first game (content is similar but with better controls and graphics) I say that you let them play this one.
Adult Written byPrearistotle September 5, 2013

For adults.

This game is definitely an adult shooter and should be played by mature, older teenagers, or adults. Graphic nudity and sexuality, violence, and some gore.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bysupermom111 September 2, 2013

Pleasantly surprised

like any caring mother, I was bewildered when this game's title showed up on my 12 year old's birthday list. After discussing it with my husband we decided we would by my son this game and watch him play it for a week. After watching a weeks worth of gameplay we decided that this game was a great game for are beloved 13 year old to play. Much like Halo and Gears of War (other mature rated games that are son owns.) this game was full of the adrenaline pumping action that our son enjoys but also lacked the blood,gore, and "human shooting" that looms in all Call of Duty games. This game is a great pick for a 13 year old.