Kid reviews for Metroid Dread

Metroid Dread Poster Image

AWSOME!!!!!!!

I very much enjoy this game it is VERY hard but there was a recent update that you can play on rookie mode so I recommend that. I k now I'm 11 and putting a 12+ rating but only because the violence, complicated stuff, ect. Violence: The violence is a lot but I enjoy it, especially since it looks cool. Also a reason why I put 12+ is the E.M.M.I, if you get caught it stabs you in the neck, now yes I know you are probably like oh but its just a tiny part, ya but let's say your 5 and you play it you may get scared or feel uncomfortable. Anyway there are plenty of other things. Sooo........ya This is In my top 3 favorite video games and I honestly think if you wach PG-13 movies right now, this game is appropriate for you. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!! (Ignore my crazyness, also I have not completed this game yet but I saw someone complete it)

good story, characters, but dark

this is a great game just its really hard. especially the new dread mode. it is kinda dark. raven beak, (the villain) snaps a broken wing off is turned into a monster due to an X parasite, and the E.M.M.I. that catch you stab you in the neck. it is really good though! if you played the first one as a kid this will be nostalgic.

A great game

Metroid dread is a great game. If you haven't played the other metroid games the story may be hard to understand, you could google it. The E.M.M.I zones could be a bit stressful to get through and young kids may get scared, but 7 year olds should be able to handle it.

Great Family-Friendly Game, I think it should be rated E10+

It's a bit violent at times, like when you get captured by an E.M.M.I. in which they hold you down by the neck & inject a HUGE needle into you to extract your metroid DNA, but nothing else

Best game ever!

This game is the best alien rpg ever!

Exceedingly cool.

It was on the harder side of metroid games, and for that sole reason I personally think it's a decent 12+ game, not because it has any gore, language, etc., but simply because it's just kinda difficult. It isn't too bad though, in fact, the difficulty isn't any worse than the first Metroid Prime. It's as hard as it needs to be and no more than that. As far as actual mature content, you'd be hard pressed to argue that there's even a little.

Awesome game but scarier for younger gamers.

The game is totally amazing. It may be hard for beginners. Has some violence and has cutscenes of the main character getting stabbed but nothing is shown.

It deserves a E 10 rating

It really isn’t that bad for 10 year olds, some slightly creepy stuff but nothing they couldn’t handle, it’s fun and I recommend to go blind, if they are easily stressed, they might enjoy it, and to be safe, try the demo on the eshop

Game of the year, but a little too violent for younger audiences

While this is the most fun I've had playing a game in a long time, I have to say that some moments can get a little violent, specifically the death animations with the E.M.M.I robots. This being said, this is still a first party Nintendo game so don't expect too much.

Metroid dread is soo good

The game is so fun and I definitely recommend you play this game even if you are not a Metroid fan. There is violence and some alien blood but that is the only thing making this game T.