Kid reviews for Michael Jackson: The Experience

Ideal for young King of Pop fans who enjoy dancing.

Kid, 9 years old January 22, 2021

mj king of pop

michael jacksons music is for kids because he has only swore 3 times in music and kids will like it

Kid, 11 years old April 5, 2018

Legend

This game is appropriate for ages 2 and up and I would rate it Everyone. Michael Jackson was an inspiration to children and if he wrote sexually suggestive songs, it wouldn’t be targeted for kids. Not much sex but some suggestive moves. Easy to play too.

Ease of Play
Kid, 10 years old July 28, 2014

ok

Ease of Play
Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2013

Fun For The Whole Family-Mostly

Anyone who is a fan of the music of pop legend Michael Jackson knows his songs aren't always fully kid-friendly, and playing this game without knowing what you're getting yourself into can get real awkward real fast. Does this make it bad? No! The game has solid routines, neat visuals, and of course, the music of Michael Jackson. If you can steer your kids away from songs like "Man In the Closet", then they'll have a blast. If you want a dance game with more depth, don't expect much here. However, the replay value is high, so if you like a little fun competition for scores, it's worth a shot. Overall, fans of the music of MJ will probably like the game. People who like a more varied experience, however, won't find too much. I'd say give it a rental at least. You might be surprised at just how well you can pull off "Billie Jean".

Kid, 11 years old May 20, 2012

Really Un-Classic

Michael Jackson The Experience is good for the Xbox 360, NOT on the Wii. The music is classic but the dance moves are the things that do not appel to me, but I recommened it for another system. But on the other hand my sister likes it better because it is, well, easier dance moves. From Billie Jean to Streetwalker there very easy to master, but I wish the dance would be more complex, this just competerized moves. There are some crotch grabbing one of Michael's most famous moves and few lyrcs that may concern some parents. Overall I like other dance games better than The Experience.

Kid, 9 years old April 3, 2012

MJ is 4evs

Personally i don't see anything wrong with the suggestive dancing but hey my rents do i still ♥ the game

Kid, 10 years old January 24, 2012

Michael Jackson: The Experience

Michael Jackson: The Experience has a great screenshot. Every video looked just like Michael Jackson and he had the same costumes from the original video. The moves were so familiar to his real dancing and it gave you dance lessons from some of his backup dancers. The game is easy for all ages to play. Michael Jackson is a big idol. Everyone would love playing every single song .The whole game is so realistic. This is a dancing experience.

Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2012

Fun game

i have this game and it is so fun anyone can play plus its good excercise they only have one cuss word in Earth Song

Teen, 13 years old Written byinsparationsetter October 13, 2011

great but one flaw

its great but it doesnt really have good controls sometimes
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2011

Very Fun Game

I think to dance to all the songs you should be 11. Some of the songs are fine for a 6 year old because my brother plays it all the time and none of them he plays are innapropriete. This game is also good for people who want to lose weight.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDr.Pepsi May 21, 2011

Dancing with virtual Michael!

This game is fun to play and it's challenging, I tried to get a 5 star on Streetwalker and Billie Jeans, but I got 3 stars

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old April 29, 2011

Mj fever

Whoo hoo u go M-dot Jackson lol my fav game whoo hoo awesome

Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2011

Fun game!

It's a good game and really fun.
Sometimes he moves in some sexual ways, but little kids don't get that so that's why it's okay for 6 yr olds.
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2011

RIP king of pop

this game is very fun and is very easy to catch on. mj is amazing and almost every one of the songs has positive messages in it! so what if theres one dance that has crotch grabbing in it!

Kid, 10 years old February 6, 2011

REALLY COOL

i really enjoyed it and so did my sister it was really fun and my favourite song was ghosts
Kid, 12 years old January 19, 2011
I Love it me and my mom all dance to to song it was really fun game