Parent reviews for Minecraft Dungeons

Simple dungeon crawler with lots of fighting and teamwork.

Adult Written bySauradip October 17, 2020

It's mild violent but fantasy

Adult Written byFloridaAlligator August 7, 2020

Not a game of the year, but a whole lot of fun.

Don't expect award winning gameplay, but do expect a really fun game. The couch coop was fun to play with my son, there was nothing to be concerned about, it's really easy to pick up and learn, and it's only twenty bucks (it's currently game pass too). The gameplay is simple, but fun. Good twenty bucks for a short, sweet, simple game.

Adult Written byJohnMc June 5, 2020

For almost any age.

It is a really fun game, simple enough controls and the kill animation is so cartoony, which is good for younger kids. I would put younger but it may be hard for a 4-1 year old to play( unless your really good at games). The violence is no worse than the original game and same with the weapons(they just have different types of them).

Adult Written byMerlin and Arthur May 26, 2020

Great Game!

Very good take on minecraft dungeon crawler.
Adult Written byMetalManiacMc August 14, 2021

Fit for kids

This game is easily playable for kids. 7+. There is no real violence involved, the only problem may be the grim atmosphere of some dungeons for little kids who may be intimidated, even though the blocky worlds themselves aren't scary.
Overall, the game is beautiful, exiting and fit for all ages.

Parent of a 8-year-old Written bySara G April 9, 2021

minecraft

voilent and i think age eight is best for this game you have to fight in every level. So if your sensitive its not the best for you.

Adult Written bySandra75 April 5, 2021

Really good game!

Got this for my seven year old who loves minecraft and he really enjoyed it. Not too much violence and you can play it co-op.

Adult Written byGamerDad42 November 26, 2020

Red tape

If you want a game you can play with your kid easy and set up so they can play it easy... this is not that kind of game. The double authentication required on the PC is a huge pain. You cant just hop on and play you have to set up your MC login and MS games log in. I have not seen this level of (choose an explicative) since the days of cardboard code wheels to play a game. After you cut through the red tape each time the game itself ranges from an afk clicker to pull your hair out hard in difficulty. The game itself is hack and slash and may not be appropriate for certain people or age groups. I like the game though everytime I get a an itch to play it... I dont get logged in because of that darn double authentication... and i go do something else. When my kid wants to log in... i get to pull my hair out remmebering how to get logged into the MS account. The game does not auto authenticate when your logged into the Win 10 xbox game launcher... so its not just click and play.. and the seeing friends online from that app is garbage too. IF mojang and MS fix this the game would be more about playing then having to figure out how to log in each time and then find your kids friends for them.