Kid reviews for Minecraft: Story Mode - Season 2

Minecraft: Story Mode - Season 2 Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Improved sequel is sweeter, not as fun as original.

Here is what I think about the game: Violence and scariness: Mild but still strong combat scenes. One character loses an eye in the sea temple (determinant),which can be scary for young viewers. The main antagonist tricks the player by transforming into other people. Language: No swearing, but words like “dang it” and “what the heck”. Possible use of “bad boy” in Radar’s song. Sexy Stuff: Some mild innuendo that may go over kids’ heads( for example, in the cabin scene in episode 4, entitled Below the Bedrock, Petra says to Jesse “ I don’t want to...lose you.”). Discussion of how two characters “like” each other. Consumerism: Parody of Jailhouse Rock. The game is a sequel to Minecraft: Story Mode. Drinking, Drugs, and Smoking: None, unless you count the characters drinking potions. Positive Messages: Messages and themes about loyalty and friendship. P.S. I wrote “not as fun as original” in the title because the characters look *a little*different.

1 person found this helpful.

Not good

First off, why does Nell talk like its still the 80s? She calls everyone dude and even said freakin' RAD. Who the heck says "rad" anymore? (Now the 80s were amazing but seriously this is 2017!) Plus, Jesse said Nell reminded her of Petra. WHAT? Petra is a cool character, and she NEVER talked like that ever! I cant believe they compared annoying Nell to awesome Petra! Petra was amazing and had awesome fighting skills. She wasn't some weirdo who went around talking like its 1983 and asking you to build her a statue. Also, Radar is so annoying. He talks way too fast and is way too nervous. Stella is a jerk and the llama is annoying. Lukas is the only decent character in this season. Petra was reduced down to a whiny brat who thinks she can make others do what she wants. Olivia and Axel hardly do anything, Jack and Nurm are annoying, the Three Admins are all garbage except Fred. Can't say anything about Jesse since you decide what she is like. Anyways, avoid this season and play the first one instead, unless you like annoying characters, people who think they can make you do what they want, and weirdos who think its still the 80s and say freakin "rad".

A bit of violence, but it's still okay

I think it would be better with 11+ because some scenes in this season got some violence, and this season is quite dark to watch in my opinion.

Wasn't AS good as season 1, but it was still AWESOME

It was amazing. I just think there is a little too much violence. And, If your child is super sensitive, then I don't think you should buy this. It's a sad (Happy sad) ending.

Better

Some scenes may scare kids. Violence and Mild language

THIS GAME IS SOO FUN

It’s too kiddish for me

Meh. I’ll just give it 4 to be nice

Great

The reason it sometimes says words like hell or crap is because it was made by a company in Sweden. They have somewhat different ideas on what kids should say. Other than that it’s fun.

Very Good

I Think This Game Has Only The Same Problem Than The Other And Another: A Little Language(But Really A Bit In This Season) And A Little Scary