Kid reviews for Monsters vs. Aliens

Platformer emphasizes combat, skews older than movie.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2010
This a very fun game to play, especially on the Wii! There is a lot of cartoon violence but its not that bad. This a great game for older kids and tweens!
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

it could have been alot better

monsters vs aliens the game proves that great movies don`t make great games
Teen, 14 years old Written byhahaha12345 April 2, 2009
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009
This game gets so repetetive, and the levels are so long an basically the same! Best played on Wii
Kid, 9 years old September 8, 2009

Superb game

This game is a gem cause I really really love this game and I desire to buy it. I only rented it but I loved it, it was great. It's kinda easy at the beggining, but gets a little harder depending on how far you are just like most games, but for the win, I pretend to be one of the characters and act like I'm in the game kinda like acting like what their doing and it usally gets more easier. Much too violent for small children so they must keep out. I don't like susan's voice in the game because she sounds more like Anna Paquin playing Shiina in Castle in the sky and that's not her supposed acurate role. But anyway, I did like the game, could be good for an 8 year old to play. If you or your kids are fans of this movie, then rent this game they'll like it like i did.

Kid, 7 years old March 30, 2009