Parent reviews for Mortal Kombat

Mortal Kombat Poster Image

Awesome!

Only thing is the violence is more than what ya think Children can play it if they can cope up with body parts being pulled off brain eating etc Otherwise i recommend this for 25+

Mortal Kombat is not that bad

I can tell you I’ve been playing MK when I was 5 and not ONCE did I think I should do that AND ON TOP OF THAT I heard the swearing and it’s not as bad as the female costumes but the costumes covered more skin in MKX and 11 but there is no sex, drugs or smoking.So parents should buy MK for kids who know the difference between fantasy and reality.

Even though theres lots of blood and bone snapping, theres still no drugs, drinking, smoking, or sex

even though theres lots of blood and bone snapping and language, theres still no use of drugs or sexual content.

solve

may be when they but on setting fatality and sexuality on or off it will to solve the problem

very gory

There is very disturbing, gory images and kids should not see them. it also has a lot of swearing and sexual content is included

no way should a kid play this

come on i usually have been against the ratings common sense says but this is no joke this game has blood nudity sex every thing no kid should play this there is swearing and a bar mission it was fun but i should never play a game online and find out i played against a KID.

No one under 18

Extremely Violent video game only for adults. Extreme Violence Bad Language(f--k,sh-t,bitch) Sexual Themes

Ok for kids 13 and older

While the game is filled with blood and gore it can be turned off with the code 900-900. Not for children with a weak stomach. I've heard rumors that the game has the f-word throughout it. This is not true. The women do wear skimpy outfits but, nothing is shown.

Mortal Kombat Vs DC much more kid friendly.

First and very plainly, every woman in the game is as scantily clad as possible compared to any other rendition in previous games with in your face cleavage and tight clothing cut to the limit of taste. Sex is not an issue per se but suggestion is so in your face that anyone with any qualms about attire will instantly notice the blatant exploitation. Although the game itself is well rounded with every charecter you can think of from classic MK, aside a few bosses, . In retrospectthe MK Vs. DC title is toned down to a tasteful level and the fatalities are replaced by less gory 'brutalities as finishers making it the least bloody MK title. I would recommend that one for the 13 and older crowd but not this one. This game is for shock value and gore, plain and simple. One nice addition is the tag team option of playing up to 4 players locally on the same screen which is a step up in the series for getting friends together in person rather than only 2 people or online. The online is present but not necessary. It is a smoother version of previous installments with everything HDed and detailed so the quality is there in gameplay and there are charecters with simpler moves for those who have a hard time remembering special maneuvers or just don't play as often. There is a story mode and unlockables but all in all it's the same gameplay with a different backdrop not matter what you do. You can take this game as a sexed up horror movie made into a fighting game and that will explain the overall content. If you're looking for a fighting game this one will probably offend you the most as that it what it is known for and exeeds in. Great for quality and horrendous on content.

Best game of the fanchise but gotta have a resistent stomach

For those of you who don't know Mortal Kombat is a fighting game famous for its controversy across the years because of its graphic fatalities and bloody fights. The violence is extreme and intense, okay… But its so over the top that you can't take it seriously though I must warn you if you're sensitive to gore and blood you might want to look at annother game. Some will excuse me for saying this but its gore and violence are for me sometimes strangely funny for the motive you can't take them seriously anymore and it has a sort of dark humour to it. The brutal and gruesome moves executed by the player to his oponent are optionnal although if the the AI is in the mood for blood, it won't be as easy on you as you would be on it. The main heroes in the story mode, specially the main protagonist, Raiden, are great role models who will sacrifice their lives to deffend Earth and their loved ones. The swearing in the game is bearly noticeable and only present in some dialogue sequences in the story mode that are skippable. A bigger problem is that the female characters are, for the most part of them, objectivized, dressed in provocative outfits and have unproportionate body parts yet none sexual activity. At the end is a super fun game, you have to know how to handle over the top violence. If you're a teenager who can handle hardcore violence and like fighting games, THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU :D