Kid reviews for Motorstorm: Pacific Rift

Off-road racing game promotes agressive behavior.

Teen, 14 years old Written byGamersnews32 March 19, 2020

Sometimes frustrating, but in the end, really fun!

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift is a fast paced violent arcade racer. This game actually encourages aggressive driving. Online multiplayer is very fun with friends or without friends. Violence is vehicular and some even unrealistic. Cars crash into big rocks, each and some cars are even seen crushed. Players on bikes can punch other players on bikes. Language comes in the form of suggestive and edgy lyrics.

Ease of Play
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlendercat December 18, 2011

Turn off the music.

It's a very good game, and the physics are also quite good. It can be violent, but if you don't like the music, just TURN IT OFF. If I am correct, one could make a custom music track using files on the PS3. I did experience my character fingering another one(Triggered by pressing the square button on a bike or ATV when near enemies) but it is one in a series of taunts, and I haven't seen it since.

Kid, 11 years old September 10, 2011

Very Addicting...

Being a girl, you'd probably be surprised that I would like to play this kind of game. However, this game is super fun! To make it short, Motor Storm Pacific Rift is basically about you racing against other people in all these different terrains. You want to aim to get first place. You can knock off people from either their motor bike or their ATV using a button on your controller. I wouldn't consider it very violent, but it's not something that you should do on a regular basis. Other than that. There are no issues, but it is a game that can become violent as there aren't any rules. It's as great game!
Kid, 9 years old November 27, 2010

awsome for teens iffy for tweens

i think it is iffy for 10 cause a lot of violence crashing getting injured.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFalconpunch64 November 15, 2010
this game is really good and cars do explode, but this is a good game
Teen, 13 years old Written byNicholas Gambardella September 16, 2010

It's a good racing game

I love it. I play it all of the time. I think its a decent racing game, but there is a little violence

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 14 years old Written bytommy18 March 7, 2010

Motorstorm is fun for all ages.

Firstly, I do not see how this promotes violence, E rated games sometimes do. There is no blood or violence really, Language is background music. But h*ll, da*n and a*s normally. Great game, Shame about it being very hard and frustrating.

Teen, 13 years old Written bywebkinz67 December 27, 2009
like it its really fun when u get to bump the other riders off their bike
Teen, 13 years old Written byhappyharry October 4, 2009

Good for any age

Come on the only thing close to violence is when you fall of your bike.

Teen, 14 years old Written byannoyed14 June 30, 2009
Aggressive? Seriously? The whole sport of racing is aggressive: you try to get past people and come in first.