All teen and kid member reviews for Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses!

Kid, 12 years old February 9, 2009

Yet another great Nancy Drew game!

I have long been a fan of Her Interactive's Nancy Drew adventure series, and was concerned that the new Dossier series wouldn't hold up to their high standards. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this game. It was extremely fun and entertaining to play. The game may sound simple at first, and it is designed to be for busy players who need something quick to play, but it still has plenty of challenges so that you won't get bored while playing. It is similar to some search and find games, but gameplay is unique,too. Instead of just searching for clues and tools, the player must also think of creative ways to use them. One of the things that I liked most about this game was the complex storyline with some surprises in the plot thrown in at the end. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the fact that the mini games got to be repetitive after a while. This first installment in the Nancy Drew Dossier series is great for people of all ages who enjoy solving a mystery in a high quality game.
Teen, 16 years old Written byprincessxx February 13, 2009

i laughed!

i laughed when seen you!!!!!