All parent member reviews for Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock

Adult Written byleftylenn April 9, 2008

Nancy Drew PC games rock!

My daughter (and I) LOVE these Nancy Drew computer games. She has them all. They are challenging and entertaining. The graphics are great (except for one of the early ones that has less sophisticated graphics). I actually bought one of these games for myself and I'm 39! My daughter started playing them about 3 years ago and the latest one is always on her birthday or Christmas list. It usually takes her from 15-20 hours of play to complete the mystery. She has loaned them out to numerous friends who also love them. They are my very favorite PC software for kids.
Adult Written byHeroneSilverton April 9, 2008

The worst in the series

Nancy Drew games are very good games, but in my opinion, this was by far the worst one. It was charming and all, but it seemed very short, very easy, and I felt like there were a lot of loose ends left open. I am very dissapointed with it. It was definatly not worth the twenty dollars I paid to buy it. Don't judge all of the Nancy Drew games on this, because usually, they are challenging and fun, and have a lot more gameplay. I hope that her interactive will go back to the Blackmoor Manor type of game and will not continue with the way this game turned out.