Kid reviews for Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice

Great mystery about going undercover in Italy.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2011

Venice.....mmm

This is one of my all time FAVORITE ND game. Its pretty cool because you are a secret agent in Venice and you have to snoop and spy! AHHH just so fun!
I recomend getting it!
Warning: Some of the things that happen (sausages ect.) can be scary ( and if your me, make you never want to TOUCH sausage again!) and very strange. One of the charectors flirts with Nancy alot.

Teen, 13 years old Written bypizzavince June 13, 2010

Excellent Beyond Expectations!

This game is quite cleverly constructed and a "must" for all gamers! Definitely one of the best installments in the Nancy Drew series, I could not stop playing this game! There are many educational aspects as well as intriguing mystery and suspense. What else could you expect when Nancy Drew comes face to face with a thief and one of Nancy's aquaintances at the "ca" is in cahoots with the criminal? An excellently well-crafted game, I would STRONGLY reccomend this to anyone! And just remember: you can never eat too much gelato! ;) You'll see what I mean.

Kid, 11 years old December 14, 2009

awesome game

It is so fun. You get to experience Venice and become a spy and choose what clothes to were and even buy a discize!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySashasumba123 April 7, 2009

This game rocks!: From Sashasimba123

Yes,I play nancy drew but i name the suspects by my family members and my friends:OFC,Bananaz,dad,ect.Anyways I think this game should be rated 12/15 and kids 9+ should play it.

Remember to check out my youtube account.

What a great game!

This game is great for all kinds of players. It has great graphics, developed characters and plot, and challenging gameplay. Perhaps the best parts of the game are the little surprises and bits of humour slipped in at varios places. Fans of Nancy Drew will love this game and so will newcomers to the series.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008