Kid reviews for Naruto Shippuden Ninja Destiny 2

Naruto Shippuden Ninja Destiny 2 Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Chidori yet not gorey

The game is intense all though no blood or gore the game does add alot of pain and weeps. Times can be depressing though. But still a very good game. If your mature and understand good from evil this is your game. I admit ive played alot of games through my life and this is the best graphics. My advice to all young gamers think before playing. Dont just barge in and buy it but show maturity before buying.

Not as good as Clash of Ninja...

This is great if you want a good brawler with 30+ characters that's portable.

love it

perfect game for older kids

Why the heck did they rate this T. There is no blood, but there is some close ups and cries of pain, but its alright for anyone 9 and up in my opinion

AWSOME

This game is fun and easy.Even though it's rated T it is still awsome

Great for Naruto Fans, and Older Children

I would consider this game very tame, especially since the game basically revolves around 1-VS-1 combat. There is no real gore, the language is appropriate for most ages, and the ability to play this game is available to anybody. No special talents are needed to be learned while playing this game- it's just a "pick up and play" game. A very important positive factor in this game is the good security on all online interactions. If the online interactions were under any less control, I would say you should be 13 years and up to play this- but because it is well manage, I say being 10 is the appropriate age.