Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 7 parent reviews

Sort by:

Great game!

Amazing gameplay!!! This game inspires kids to become basketball players.

What is basketball doing in my Casino game?

Imagine buying a sixty dollar game and having to pay for everything and the game has a literal slot machine. You heard me, actual gambling. Surprise mechanics, my ... They really need to change the rating. Honestly just get your kid a decent game that they can actually enjoy.

Great game for basketball fans

Great game. My only concern is that the Nba2k games are the same every year with no big changes.Also, it may take a little time to get use to the controls.

Good in terms of gameplay and modes, but not easy to learn.

It's a very good, well-built game in terms of graphics and gameplay. The modes were very well built, with MyCareer and MyLeague. MyGM is a little disappointing, but ok nonetheless. The MyPlayer builder is AMAZING! Now, onto the cons. You don't really get to upgrade your MyPlayer much without VC. You'll probably get to about 88 OVR if you're lucky. Another thing is consumerism. In MyCareer, your player openly gets deals with different brands sponsored by the NBA, such as Beats, Gatorade, and Foot Locker. You can also choose between shoe brands such as Jordan, Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Anta, and New Balance. They openly promote these products. There is also a shoe builder, where you can create your own shoe. You choose between any brand you want.

More of a gambling simulator

Worse than fallout 76

Because NBA2K20 Should only Be For Ages 11

amazing

a great game that is fine for kids of all ages