Parent and Kid Reviews on

Sort by:

donkeycrap

die.

Good game complicated

This game is pretty complicated first of all you have to know all the rules to basketball second of all the buttons are complicated but it’s still super fun the only swearing is if you play online there is a want trash talkers but besides the game is fun

Simulated gambling and consumerism

NBA 2k20 is a basketball game where you can play as various basketball players on teams. My main criticism is the simulated gambling and overpriced avatar customisation with constant microtransactions. I think this game is a waste. Buy some older NBA 2k games instead, maybe 2k9.

PARENTS NEED TO STOP

Parrents always think this game is bad but instead there the worst. This the best

Such a good game I have it on my switch I love it no violence or Drugs or anything bad really. Awesome game but I suggest 6+ not because it's bad just because it is a little hard to play.

Stinky and pay to win.

I love the gameplay and all game modes. what ruins it for me is the pay to win. It is so bad. if you love basketball feel free to get this game. Just be prepared to get your cheeks clapped by rich bois that spend hundreds of dollars to get more and more and more.

2K Review

So I don’t think anything is wrong with this game at all but here are some info. There are brands like Air Jordan’s , Nike, and Gatorade in this game. But I’ll be honest, who cares. There isn’t anything bad in this game besides of some uses of d-mn in my career. But here is something I should point out. Beware of searching images on 2k. Because you might see stuff you don’t want little kids seeing, trust me.

Must PLAY