Kid reviews for NBA 2K22

NBA 2K22 Poster Image

Best sports game of 2022! Must buy!

Amazing game! The game barely glitches! I love this game, if you like basketball, this game is for you 100%

4 people found this helpful.

Best basketball game ever! 2k is way better than EA!

Barely any glitches, very fun, cool game modes, never gets boring, very realistic, and cool gameplay features! HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING! Not a waste of money like madden is!

3 people found this helpful.

Is NBA 2K22 An Outstanding Video Game

September 10th 2021 walked past a video game store and saw the new NBA 2k22. I walked in the store. It was the most popular game on the first day. I was so excited to buy this video game. I walked out of the store as fast as I could so that I could go home and put it on my PS5. I got home in about 30 minutes. I walked straight to the video game TV, turned on my PS5. As long as you play NBA 2k22, you will feel enjoyed, you will feel like you are living in that video game, but if you don’t play the video game you will feel bored. In this video game the selections are so good. It has various selections and all of them are outstanding. The camera view of this video game is the best camera view I’ve ever seen for more than two years. The angels give you different ways to look at the game and every angle has a different personality. The background music is very noisy sometimes but fits in with the video game. The last is animations, the animations are super realistic and it makes you feel like you are in that game. Overall this is the most outstanding basketball video game you’ll ever see.

3 people found this helpful.

AWESOME GAME! WORTH BUYING!!!

BEST BASKTBALL GAME EVER! ITS WORTH BUYING IN 2022! 5 OUT OF 5 FOR ME, ITS A VERY FUN GAME!

Fun but has problems

Fun game but there are problems: 1. You have to spend money to at least try to compete with people. It is literally impossible to compete with people if you don’t spend money because you will absolutely suck and no one will want to play with you. 2. Be warned that people may swear. This can be turned off though by muting them though. 3. Even though this game is for all ages, you have to be a little older because of the difficulty. You have to know how to exactly have exact time(exactly). Players need to be prepared to spend multiple hours practicing to compete. Other than that though, fun game!

Great game

This is the best game I’ve ever played. I love basketball and the nba, so I was very exited when I got this game when it first came out. You can change the difficulty and make the game be played the way you like it.The only thing that I can think about that is just a tiny tiny bit mature is the cheerleaders. They wear the typical two piece. Overall this game is amazing

7+ some parts but others not so much

I think that this game is a very good representation of the NBA and its players/experience’s I think 7+ would be reasonable if you were to play games only against friends and family or the my league and all that stuff but if you do the career mode you should be at least 10+ due to the fact you play with real people and if you play on Xbox they could find your profile and use chat or invite you to party and possibly say something inappropriate especially if you don’t know what party means and join it also can be frustrating if your new to the game and can’t win a single game but other than that amazing amazing game great job 2K
1 person found this helpful.

Best Basketball Game Right Now

2k22 is the best basketball game out there. If you want to find the best basketball game, you should play 2k22 because it has good quality, reasonable price, amazing players and good music. Although some might say 2k22 is an expensive game as it costs between 1,700NT to 2,000 NT, which makes it not worth buying. I say that it is worth it because you can earn your money back in the game by playing it a lot. One way to earn your money back is just by playing with different modes in the game by playing in different modes, the game gives you extra video currency every time you play. This game also has a whole playlist for people to listen to while playing the game. These music include calm music, rap, and street music. These songs enhance the experience for the people playing the game. Overall this game was fun to play. So what are you waiting for? Play this game I just introduced you, 2k22.

1 person found this helpful.

The Cheerleaders

There are cheerleaders that I can not find out how to disable. Very bad. If there is a way, please tell me. But otherwise, the game is good.