All teen and kid member reviews for Need for Speed Carbon

Teen, 16 years old Written bythebizent April 9, 2008

Be careful...

It's a fun game, but with a bad message. I think it's for mature teens who know that it's a bad idea to break driving laws.
Kid, 12 years old March 13, 2011

good for any age.]

I think that this game is appropriate 10 and up. Its fun and a little edgy. If kids have 1% common scence, they will be fine. Sex and language aren't problems.
Kid, 9 years old August 28, 2010

not bad

its not bad at allll only nudity
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2010

watch out

fun but violent
Kid, 11 years old July 16, 2009

The Best Car Game!!!

What is SO fun about this game is that you can get police's attention and they chase you. AWESOME!!
Kid, 10 years old February 11, 2009

need for carbon report

this report was written by the R,S,L game club (www.rslgameclub.webs.com) It is a very good game but the only thing bad with it is that there is no good tracks. There is a very good voice sounding like the real police. the graphics are okay. But it has free roam which allows you to go out of the races and run a muck but be careful of the town police witch are always watching you 24 7.This is not the only Need for speed game. there is a lot more out there. there a lots of different Need for speed carbon games on Nintendo DS. On free roam there is lots of short cuts through out the city. There is also lots of “rival crew challenges” in the free roam mode. There is lots of unlockables through out the game. There is some things that you can go through to crash down. The record for the most police after somebody on Need for speed carbon is 55 that we heard of. The races are very easy at the start of the career but it gets harder when you get into it. some tracks a good but some are bad. You can unlock lots of crew members so you can choose witch crew member to drive the car you have brought. You can unlock special kits when you complete a race in first place or near the car in first place. The game it self is a very good game. The cars you race against can be a bit pushy some times in races but the police are very pushy. There is lots and lots of cars to buy from the car shop. The cars include Mazda, Alfa romeo, Chevrolet and many more. The game is based on the races, police and The canyons. The tracks get bigger as you complete the career. There is the four types of races, they are drift, drag, grip and challenge series On the screen it includes a mini map, speed, gear, tachometer and nitrous gauge. On free roam when you are getting chased by police it also includes number of police after you and cars that you have disabled. You can represent a class, you can choose from tuner, muscle or exotic. In challenge series you can race on the canyons and win meddles but be careful of crashing off the canyon and loosing. There s also quick race witch is just a quick race around town. There is lot of reward cards to earn. Rating:9.5 By: Luke
Kid, 11 years old March 3, 2013

Okay for kids

It is okay for any child who can deal with some very mild and non-graphic car crashes, and also isn't enough of an idiot to try it in real life.
Teen, 14 years old Written byteen_n_happy June 13, 2012

Better ones out there.

Just okay. Not the best in the franchise. If you are a NFS fan, I recommend newer installments, or burnout games.
Kid, 10 years old December 30, 2011

Cool game is not for young kids

This game is rad! For younger kids the cop chases could be scary and inappropriate and lots of real car and aftermarket brands. However, it teaches kids to use money wisely. Great pick to add to your video-game collection!
Kid, 10 years old September 24, 2011

Its not as bad as it seems

I think that it is pretty useful in someways because u can release your need to drive illeagally (if u do) without actual damge to the law. Just make sure your child knows to keeps this stuff in the game make sure thry listen and do not skip the warning at the beginning of the game for the first few times.
Teen, 13 years old Written byacribit March 6, 2011
I could play carbon all day even at night
Kid, 9 years old December 13, 2010

On for 8+

13+? There is some violence but not that much else. They might need to review it again.
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2010

tums

the cars are prity gud and no nudes like that guy seid.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byjim1996 March 10, 2010

i would put any age besides for the fact that its hard to play

great game but the goal on a high speed chase is to beat the cops but on the game they say not to try this at home and to obey the laws of the road their are some girls in belly shirts but thats really all besides its really hard to play on the end
Teen, 14 years old Written byJ.T. November 21, 2009

perfect for all ages 10+

I love it, it has nothing bad for kids to watch. It's a definate buyer
Teen, 13 years old Written byflarez77 July 4, 2009
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2009

IT SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it sucks really nfs most wanted is way better so do your self a favor and don't get this game get most wanted and most wanted is cheaper than carbon
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2009

Horrible!

I don't really like this game. To be honest I don't even like any of the car chasing games. But my brother is so into this. -Bummer-
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2009

Not the best NFS game

I am a big NFS fan, and I really liked this game, but not as much as some of the other ones. The racing is great, the graphics are good, and autosculpt customization is really fun. CSM does have one thing wrong with the message though. If you get busted you get impound strikes and stuff and you can lose your career! I know lots of racing games get beaten down for bad messages on this site, but if you watch the busted video and stuff it isnt really inspiring me to race through a city. I give this a solid 10 and up, its not iffy at 10, and you might not appreciate it at 9.