Kid reviews for Need for Speed: Shift

Illegal street racing series remade as legit racing sim.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 14 years old Written bybreakingdawn2012 October 31, 2012

FINE for any age

i really dont know why this is a pause for 10-17! the game is rated 3+ by pegi and has absolutely no bad language or anything
Teen, 14 years old Written byAnonymous100 April 27, 2016

Awesome

Awesome game, I like it a lot better than the street racing ones. It's not violent really at all, like some are saying. It is a little hard for younger players to use.
Teen, 17 years old Written byyesman-1 June 23, 2011

mediocre at best..

I wasn't particularly a fan of this one. I've played about every NFS game since the 2nd one (NFS 2 se) and I have to say the sim ones are probably the worst of the bunch. The game feels like any other track/sim game, not very challenging, especially since it slows your car at turns, it just gets old... The game does have some good parts, like an in-car camera, lots of nice cars, but thats about it. Everything else feels like Grand Tursimo or Forza.. If your a track racing nut, your probably going to like the game, but if your a street racing, cop evading guy like me, you might wanna pass on this one..

Teen, 17 years old Written bydavidguitar15..... June 12, 2011

Need for speed shift review

This is an awesome racing game...everyone who likes cars will like this game.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 8, 2010
Probably the best NFS arcade/sim racing game since Need For Speed Prostreet.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjoe biden June 20, 2010

online is a problem

think about it could a 5 year old whant to play online or story mode for me no he would whant to play with a parent or sibling. now 9+ is a diffrent story they are smart they can go on online but when they see bad words say it's not a word or never say that like my parent would threaten me.

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 13 years old Written byTopperrr123 April 5, 2010

Good for virtually anyone.

It's a really good game.

Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2010

So good, by it you should!

This is an amazing racing game, and perfect to ease the pain of waiting for the overdue Gran Turismo. The blur you get when in first person is great! it actually makes you think the g-force is pushing your face back! It certainly isn't too easy as your car spins out of control unless you drive very carefully. I didn't like any of the other Need For Speeds but this is very different. Great game, certainly worth buying before GT, great on PS3 and PSP.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 3, 2010

Again Online a problem.

When there is online you will get language that is inappropiate for young people. So this could be bad for online, but offline it can also have problems. You get rewarded for bending the rules in racing. Crashing people off track. It is the same with online though. Still rewards for making people fly off or "trading paint" Its ok for 10 year olds offline.

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 13 years old Written bylambofan123 November 19, 2009

great game but confusing menu

great for people who like racing and action and also gives you a first person view when you drive so you you can experience it a little.