Parent reviews for Neighborhood Games

Eclectic party game looks good but has shoddy controls.

Based on 1 review

Adult Written byWiiPlayer49 January 21, 2009

Neighbhorhood games, I liked it, found the controls very accurate

I really enjoyed this game. The CommonSense review was pretty good but I disagree with the comment about the unresponsive controls. I found them to be very accurate. Perhaps they're not "dumbed down" enough for small children but once you get the hang of it you can place the darts and such very well. I was able to play through till the last level in Water darts for instance, a game where you have to throw darts at targets in a pool, some of them add points, some subtract. Every 40 or so seconds the pattern changes, the good targets get smaller and closer to the bad ones and you have to get more points to pass to the next level. Once you get down the differences in throw effort needed to place the darts it becomes second nature.

Overall I really enjoyed the variety in this game and theres alot of fun to be had. What was suprising for a game that seems to be geared towards kids is how much real gameplay was here and the appeal for regular gamers. This is one you'll want to play with your kids, and maybe even when they're not around with your own friends. This game definitly shines best in multiplayer with 3 or 4 players. Its also very reasonably priced, hard to go wrong with this one.