Kid reviews for Nerf N-Strike

Nerf N-Strike Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Just Why.

PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS GAME.

AWESOME

what the heck guys, this game got best wii shooter of '08! IN YOUR FACE CALL OF DUTY!

Cheap rip off for brats, skip it.

No good. Try nerf n-strike elite. thats a better game. It is SO annoying

Best Action Game Ever!

There is no reason for the ESRB rate it Everyone 10+ if the game is simple and the objective is only to defeat your opponents, the robots, and last, but not least, B.O.B

Perfect for kids too young for First Person Shooters

It is a great game for kids. It substitutes real violence for fantasy violence. Trying to make the players buy the Nerf guns are not what it is getting at, because over half of the Nerf guns in the game aren't real.

Awesome!

I've played this game at my friend's house, and there's no reason to say bad stuff about it, and no reason to rate it iffy for ten year-olds. Acually, the second game is more violent than this. Lots more fun, too.

give me a break

thare is no reson that 5 year olds cant play this. why not.

My review

the nerf n-strike game is essentially a promotion for the n-strike line of nerf guns, actual violence is negilegble and the game is'int much fun any ways, the nerf pistol works fine though. I highly recommend it (the nerf pistol)

Uhch...this game stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unrealistic things in this game for instance... if you shoot somthing most of the time it will explode in blue. I dont get that.????????????? Now I thought this was going to be a dart tag sort of thing. but no blood,no gore(duh),and no bad stuff.