All teen and kid member reviews for NeverDead

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 14, 2012

Dark humored,awesome and very bizzare.

Like Csm said,the guy who survives with missing body parts is pretty surreal and bizzare and there's lots of violence and black humored.I have this for my Xbox and Ps3 and have both the uncut and cut versions which I play.The uncut is off for 15,but the cut is 13 so if you wanna give your kids a starter,use cut as it features much less blood.Also,brief nudity and some language add up.Though campy,the game is unrealistic and is meant to be a simulator.Even then,only extremely mature people should play this as it is still violence.Thats what matters.
Kid, 11 years old September 4, 2015

The Hero Falls apart ;)

there is tons of blood and violence including the hero that doesn't die and can still live rolling around on his head. there is strong uses of F**k and some uses of S**t. there is dark demonic depictions of some women being killed but they are demon women. there is lots of stabbings, shootings, and violence throughout. the gore is meant for fun and is funny seeing your hero being killed but staying alive. there is also sexual humor. Anyway I rate this game A-Adult Intense Strong violence throughout bloody gory themes including language sexual humor and some crude disturbing scenes.
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2012