Kid reviews for New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Ingenious remake is a classic for both old, new fans.

Kid, 12 years old March 1, 2011

NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii

This game brings the fun of the old game and adds amazing graphics to the story. The violence in this game is on the classic Mario violence its just cartoonish and fun. I recommend this game to everyone who owns a Wii, it's a very fun experience.

Teen, 15 years old Written by-That-Guy- June 9, 2020

Great game, easy to learn

New Super Mario Bros is a great game for young kids being introduced to the world of video games. The game begins with a short story scene where Princess Peach is kidnapped by Bowser and his cohorts. Mario and Luigi then proceed to chase after the captors. The entire point of the game is to rescue Princess Peach from Bowser. The only violence is cartoony, and involves hopping on top of enemies, throwing ice or fire balls, etc. Anyone who likes mario games is bound to like this game. There are no online interactions - all game play is offline. There is the option of 1-4 players, so it's a great game for siblings or friends to work together on completing. There are eight worlds to complete, each with a series of levels with increasing difficulty. At the midpoint and end of each world there is a boss fight where Mario and his bros have to battle one of the kidnappers who stole Princess Peach. The final level of world eight is the ultimate boss fight, where Mario will have to battle Bowser to save Peach. After saving Peach, a new world (world nine) is unlocked. This is a world of eight very challenging levels. Before having the option to complete any level of world nine, one must first collect all three star coins in every level of each world (level one of world nine requires you to collect all star coins of all levels in world one, level two requires all world two star coins, etc). Although New Super Mario Bros has a clear ending, it is very challenging to get to it. The game will provide hours and hours and hours of good, wholesome fun.

TO PARENTS: I only rated this game 6+ because kids must be able to understand the controls of the game. The game is appropriate for all ages, it's just a matter of are they old enough to learn to play it. Ultimately, a 4 year old could play the game, it might just take them a while to learn the controls.

In the end, New Super Mario Bros is a fantastic game for the whole family to enjoy.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMusiclovergig September 5, 2020

Good

Really fun Mario game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFloatingtable101 July 22, 2020

Teen, 13 years old Written bylittlepickle May 4, 2020

Amazing

I used to play this game a lot when I was younger, on the weekend I would play with my dad all the time. I still love the game and highly recommend for kids and adults alike. there is jumping on bad guys but it's not violent they just POOF lol. This game was a fun pass time for me and friends as I grew up and think everyone should have that. if you don't have it you should get it

Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2020

Fun but Challenging

Great game! Can be hard for young people to learn how to play and it can be frustrating to die a bunch and never beat a stage but it's a blast for the older bunch. A bit of cartoon violence but it's not very much
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheRightStuf July 16, 2019
Teen, 13 years old Written byJoshTheMarioManiac January 5, 2019

First mario game ever!

I played a lot but this was my first! I got so addicted and played with my friends and family. Its was fun and when I lose I laughed when he said "uh oh no!" I recommend for everybody!

Teen, 14 years old Written byZachCSM June 4, 2018

Perfect for Families

This is the best super mario game ever. The whole family can joined in and play together. Great for boys and girls all ages. Also one of the best wii games that came out.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJonathan Brown May 8, 2018

Mario Bros

This game is awesome my little brother plays it I play it has no violence although it is very frustrating when you die.

Teen, 16 years old Written bypeachylink April 18, 2018

One of the best side-scrolling marios

This is a really fun game for all. You can barely call the gameplay "violent" Easy to play and catch on to.

Kid, 10 years old January 17, 2018

Very good

I played it and it’s good. Little ones may need help but it’s ok

Teen, 13 years old Written byike21560 November 20, 2017

Good for kids

This game is good for a group of kids because it could teach teamwork plus the kids love it, For older kids and adults it could be boring

Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2017

Great Mario Game

This game is fun, but a bit difficult. It can be frustrating for some kids cents there is some struggle to get past the levels.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFluffyDolphin8888 August 24, 2017

Teen, 14 years old Written by2pennys July 26, 2017

Oh, this game is amazing that creates thousands of memories that you can have with your family and friends

You can truly play this game with anyone. It's easy to play and it is nonstop fun until you beat the game.

Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2016

Great game, so much fun for all ages

I think this is a great game that kids will love to play. However, there is some violence, but it's all meant to be funny. When I played it, I loved it. The boss battles are actually very fun to do.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBaljinder kaur March 27, 2016

Review of Mario Bros

i think this game is good for 7+ kids to plays and there is only some light cartoon violence, it is of the jump-on-top-of-baddies variety.

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 14 years old Written byMrMoviesGuy February 3, 2016

THE BEST GAME TO PLAY ON THE WII.

This is the best game on the Nintendo Wii. This game is fun. There is very mild fantasy violence. You can work together as a team in this game. This game can go up to 4 players. You can stomp on turtles and other creatures. You can defeat villains like, Bowser. This game is suitable for kids at any age.

Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2016

When i was little, it was tough. 12 now, SUPER FUN!!!!!!!!!!

My mother told me about the old nintendo system, showed me one of her games, and so i know a lot 'bout the past. When i got my wii, i played super mario. Yea, me at 5 = dad plays the whole game because I couldn't do it. 7 years later at Christmas i got this version, now its SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARIO LIVES TO BE REAL 31 YEARS AFTER HIS FIRST APPEARANCE!!!!!!! ;) AND IS STILL GOOD AS NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!