A Black girl sits next to her mom and dad on a couch, all smiling. She is pointing at a smartphone that they are looking at together.

Concerned about social media, AI, and screen time?

Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best out of media and tech.

Parent and Kid Reviews on

NHL 20

NHL 20 Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 6 kid reviews

Sort by:

Improved hockey game with some violence.

I have recently got the game and, to be honest I love it! There is something for everyone and it is unlike other EA games with the fact they don't try to make you buy everything. It is very positive and easy to play. It has a bit of fighting but nothing that will desensitise you. There are positive role models and it gives you a lot of satisfaction when you win a game. Parents, this game is fine.

SO fun and easy

so fun and easy

Actually not bad

It does make you buy a lot of in game stuff to make your hut team good but if you don’t care about that and only care about beating other teams with your team and this game is perfect because you basically do whatever you want you make your own team become a pro become a GM all and all it’s not a bad game it is a little pricey though

Title available for a $20 purchase

Unlock review expansion for $60

NHL 20

I think that NHL 20 is just like a hockey simulation, so there is of course a little bit of violence. I think if you enjoy hockey you will love this game.

Great game easy to play. But since it's a game by EA you could spend thousands of dollars on in game purchases.