Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 3 kid reviews

Sort by:

Entertaining Game with Little Content

This game is entertaining, and for a while I was happy just battling it out with my family. The game comes with a good selection of characters and battle grounds from Nickelodeon's various TV shows, but if you're going to buy a fighting game like this one, you should go with Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. Of course, if you don't have a Nintendo Switch, this does fine, but after you've played all the battle grounds and most of the characters, there's not much for you to keep coming back. It does have a sports version, but it isn't that much of a variation. There are some extra items that you can add to the game, but again, it doesn't add that much content. If you want to play on your own, there is a single player versus the computer option, and that is enjoyable, but after that? I'm not sure you'd really want to keep playing all that often. The game does have updates every month or so, offering new characters and battlegrounds, which gave it some new appeal, but most of them want you to pay for the update. The game is pretty easy to play, and each character comes with some cool signature moves. The game mostly has mild cartoonish violence, like Garfield, who throws lasagna at you. It has a lot of cute characters, and besides the lack of much content, it can be pretty fun. I liked all the different moves the characters do. If you don't think you would mind how there isn't that much content, and you're interested in a fighter game for your Xbox, then I suggest this game.

Big boy