Kid reviews for Nintendogs + Cats

Super pet sim adds cats, 3D, and other new features.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old May 20, 2018

Amazing...

Common Sense Media... what were you thinking with that 7+? Is it violent? Nope. Sweary? Nope. Nothing.

Kid, 10 years old April 30, 2017

GREAT GAME!!!!!

GREAT GAME!!!! There is really not much for parents to worry about in this game. There's really no privacy/safety issues in this game, I don't know what Streetpass is, so please don't complain about my review, if Streetpass is a privacy/safety issue. Anyhow, I really adore this game and my virtual pups, Smiley, Frankie, and Kira! The 3DS may be a bit pricey, but it's worth it! :)

Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2015

Great game, really good

Nintendogs + cats is really fun to play. It also has a level of education in it as well. You look after your dog/s (and cat/s if you have them), wash them, feed them, walk your dogs, give treats, etc.

Really fun for the whole family.

Teen, 17 years old Written byTeenagersRock August 21, 2014

I'm not afraid to say it, I play it!!!

This game is AWESOME!!!!!!!! (PS, 9-year-old below, how do u abuse your pets?? Even though I'd NEVER do that.) I have a twin brother who plays it. Nobody make fun of him. He's a boy. He plays a game with dogs in it. So? Anyway, the fact that this game is AWESOME is TRUE people, TRUE got that,? So NO this game is NOT rubbish.
I have the toy poodle version, the French bulldog version, AND the golden retriever version. I play this even though I have a real life dog. Did you know u could get a robopup if u get 3,000 owner points? U have to have 7 plastic bottles, 7 leather key rings, 7 rubber tire chunks, 7 wooden sticks,
5 metal bolts, and 3 stardust. Then, u trade it in at the secondhand shop. I have a robopup named Goodwin. (Thanks for the name, Sabrina Carpenter!) This game is so awesome because you never run out of stuff to do. U can do competitions, go on walks, meet new people, take silly pictures, go shopping, or, just play with ur pets! It is educational, cause it teaches u responsibility!!! My favorite people on walks are Kate, Mina, Marie, Richard, Pepper's owner, and Connor

Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2014

Goldie The Golden Retriever=Awesome!!! :D

Nintendogs+Cats is a friendly pet sim for the child who absolutely wants a dog or cat. If this is what your child is like, this game is perfect for you. They get to learn how to take responsibility in life like taking care of a pet, for example. This game is one of the first 3DS games I ever had also, included with Pilotwings Resort and Rayman 3D, and I fell in love with it since the first Nintendogs game I got which was the original starting Nintendogs. Now I live with my adorable pups Goldie, Sasha, Pommie(for Pomeranian),etc. Goldie was the first Golden Retriever Nintendog (after Daisy) and has won the Championship for the complicated obstacle course. I still love the Nintendogs series these days and love the memories I have encased in those two DS cards.

Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2012

Best 3DS game yet!

This is a very good game! I sometimes find myself playing for hours. I think it is good for learning because of the consept of owning and caring for your own virtual pet.

Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl May 27, 2012

Fun Game

This is a great game! Though, it doesn't teach anything, other than maybe taking care of pets, I would recommend it.
Note: Children 6 and under should not play in 3D as it will hurt their eye development. You can always turn it off, though.
Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2012

You can abuse your puppies but on the other hand it ROCKS

This game helps parents decide on if they should get a real pet or not. On the other hand, kids can abuse their pet by hitting it, throwing items at it and other rude stuff, if your kids do this the dog will bite. And may even run away. The dogs running away is a good punishment. As it teaches kids to treat living things how you would like to be treated. By the way, the puppies and kittens are ADORABLE.

Kid, 8 years old February 7, 2012

Fun and intteractive ! Also learning in it!

I think it is a great game , its good for learning because its teaching you how you take care of stuff( pets). You also can go for a walk, sometimes you also meet people( maybe try and look for your freinds).

Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2011

pets

this games helps you show your kids how to love and care for a dog,or cat.if you want to think about buying you child a dog or cat this could help you think about you decision

Kid, 12 years old March 31, 2011

perfect for kids who love cats and dogs!

love it.