Kid reviews for No More Heroes

No More Heroes Poster Image

not rated for age

Based on 1 review

[Insert smart title here]

Although this game is a teen's power fantasy it has a deep message about the many faces of death with every boss being one of this faces.

Travis’ Bizarre Adventure

Let me start by saying, yes this game is crude. It makes a point to demonstrate that as often as it can. No More Heroes is a game about a disgusting misogynist weeaboo working his way up a list of assassin’s to be the best with a slight *hope* for sex with the leader of the UAC. Because of that main goal, there is a lot of sexual innuendo surrounding Travis’ love interest Silvia Crystal. There is partial nudity shown in one scene, but nothing beyond her backside. The gameplay is fun. You as Travis ride around an abandoned open world looking for fights. Once you do find them, you go around swinging your knock-off lightsaber at targets and slicing through them in finisher moves. These finisher moves have a great sense of weight to them and it always feels good, although the insane amount of blood was very jarring at first. The blood is, however, a part of the satire and the art style this game is going for. Nothing in this game is meant to be taken seriously. At all. If you go in with an open mind, you may love it and find your new favorite game! Me personally, while I enjoyed the gameplay, there was plenty of jank, and the sense of humor was consistent, but didn’t quite appeal to me. I’d give it a solid 7/10. The sequel’s much crazier, but leaning into that made it even better.

YAEH BABY!

A teens Fantasia what would be more hotter then smooth chick in black high heeled boots killing people tell me? Any way cool game you should get it.

A Fun and over the top game

This game while being a very comical and a little bit funny.. This game may not be for kids. The violence though is done to the point where it is so over the top it is actually almost kind of funny. There is language but parents lets face it your kid will hear language at school and where ever they go. This game might appeal to adults, and this game kind of has a Kill-Bill feel to it almost but having nothing in common with it. This game is gory but I think 11 and up can handle it. If this were rated as movies are rated it would be R: Strong Bloody Comical Violence, Some Strong Lanuage, and Use of Alcohol.

AGREE WITH SLUMDOG.

I got this for my Wii when I was 10 and have been played it till I was 12 and then decided to move on to other games.I used to play it 8-12 hours a day and I'm not affected in any way,form,shape or mentally.Because its just a game.still the over the top violence leads up to one chock full action game.This with Madworld combined will probably make a game even more gory than Mortal Kombat which at present is one of the most,if not the most gory and bloody violent games in video game history.Travis slaughters people with absolutely no mercy and no sign of remorse and just about any way.Extremely bloody and violent make up to one not for kids game.

Gamers who love to kill will adore this game

this is what a third party game for the wii should be great controls, funny lines, great grphics, and overall an awesome game

could be better

first of all you need to know that this is fantasy. in manhunt you strangle people, wich you CAN do. In this game, you cut people open with laser swords, wich you CAN'T do. Get the fliping picture

I personally like this game but it is definitely NOT ok for kids to play. don't believe me? check out the opening sequence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncuR0qZpglc

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVERRATED!

Please, theres absulutly NO blood, your enamy's just turn to dust, yeah you use wreastling moves but at least theres dust! only about 1 or 5 sexuall scenes and theres not much swearing. and the best part is, MINI JOB GAME 12 for me!

In the PAL Region there is no blood

Basically, In the PAL region (Australasia, Europe Etc.) all the blood and gore is replaced with ash! The humor and fun gameplay is still in there!