Kid reviews for No More Heroes

A very gory, stylized action/adventure hybrid.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byXx that one bro Xx October 16, 2016

YAEH BABY!

A teens Fantasia what would be more hotter then smooth chick in black high heeled boots killing people tell me? Any way cool game you should get it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCWG1 March 29, 2013

A Fun and over the top game

This game while being a very comical and a little bit funny.. This game may not be for kids. The violence though is done to the point where it is so over the top it is actually almost kind of funny. There is language but parents lets face it your kid will hear language at school and where ever they go. This game might appeal to adults, and this game kind of has a Kill-Bill feel to it almost but having nothing in common with it. This game is gory but I think 11 and up can handle it. If this were rated as movies are rated it would be R: Strong Bloody Comical Violence, Some Strong Lanuage, and Use of Alcohol.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 26, 2012

AGREE WITH SLUMDOG.

I got this for my Wii when I was 10 and have been played it till I was 12 and then decided to move on to other games.I used to play it 8-12 hours a day and I'm not affected in any way,form,shape or mentally.Because its just a game.still the over the top violence leads up to one chock full action game.This with Madworld combined will probably make a game even more gory than Mortal Kombat which at present is one of the most,if not the most gory and bloody violent games in video game history.Travis slaughters people with absolutely no mercy and no sign of remorse and just about any way.Extremely bloody and violent make up to one not for kids game.

Kid, 12 years old August 21, 2010

Gamers who love to kill will adore this game

this is what a third party game for the wii should be great controls, funny lines, great grphics, and overall an awesome game

Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2010

could be better

first of all you need to know that this is fantasy. in manhunt you strangle people, wich you CAN do. In this game, you cut people open with laser swords, wich you CAN'T do. Get the fliping picture

Teen, 15 years old Written byjoshpelkie8 July 31, 2009
I personally like this game but it is definitely NOT ok for kids to play. don't believe me? check out the opening sequence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncuR0qZpglc

Teen, 14 years old Written byRyukGodOfDeath April 18, 2009

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVERRATED!

Please, theres absulutly NO blood, your enamy's just turn to dust, yeah you use wreastling moves but at least theres dust!
only about 1 or 5 sexuall scenes and theres not much swearing.
and the best part is, MINI JOB GAME
12 for me!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMrMonochrome April 15, 2009

In the PAL Region there is no blood

Basically, In the PAL region (Australasia, Europe Etc.) all the blood and gore is replaced with ash! The humor and fun gameplay is still in there!
Teen, 15 years old Written byflamingcow April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written bypunkrocker13669 April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byFYSeaking April 9, 2008

Over the top

While this is a fun game I say its really for the late tweens like 15-17 what really makes this game appealing is the game play, not the blood. Unless your some anime loving kid with nonething else better to do.

I love this game.

Sure, I will agree it is very gory. But it is like GTA. If you can play that game than I am sure you can play this.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

The most goryiest game EVER even more then Manhunt 2

This game is cool but kids should not play this until there 21 years old theres one boss who you slice in half Your also playing as an Assassian yes he wants to be 1st in rank Who is 11th and will kill everybody theres blood in every scene in the game really a must buy third party Wii game for Adventorous Adults made by Suda51 (of Killer7 fame)
- Ash