Kid reviews for Paper Mario Color Splash

Imaginative action-adventure with puzzles and mild combat.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 9 years old September 23, 2019

one scary level and bittersweet ending

Dark Bloo Inn is a kinda creepy. Cartoon violence,Strategy required, the end after battling bowser it is set up to look like huey dies but dont worry he lives. at the end it gets a little teary. i beat bowser after many tries and finally won you have to get out of the castle as it collapses . you can go back on after you finish. This game was the best i have ever played. funny dialoge

Teen, 16 years old Written byJconLennington February 18, 2019

Great for everyone, very funny dialogue

I’m about halfway through the game and so far the game has been very fun and funny. Some parts are challenging and are puzzles but it’s fun. One thing to mention is after the second big paint star the level “dark bloo inn” might be scary for little kids it’s a level about paranormal activity in the hotel and there are six ghosts you have to find. No jumpscares or anything though.
Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2018

One of the Best Mario Games, Hands Down

This is an amazing Mario game. There's absolutely no content, and it's a guaranteed fun play! Recommend this for all ages, and you should buy this and get playing! Great game.

Kid, 9 years old October 16, 2016

The greatest Paper Mario game ever!

I never knew that this would be better than The Thousand Year Door!

Teen, 13 years old Written byLukeR October 16, 2016

Great game, some disappointments

This Paper Mario game was the best one yet because it has amazing
graphics, new controls and abilities, and the story has a good point and makes sense, and the story was only like less than a minute long, and Mario figured out the problem fast. Paper Mario Color Splash looks so real. I don't know the whole game because I'm only in Bloo Beach. Also, I really like how game uses the gamepad controls and stylus. But what I don't like about it is that I don't know how to delete my game file so that I can start over sometime. I would rate it five stars but for the above I rate it four.