Kid reviews for Paws & Claws: Pampered Pets

Paws & Claws: Pampered Pets Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Worst game ever!

This game is a hot mess. All the sounds are a bunch of reused generic 2000's Windows XP sound effects. The models are butt ugly and garbage, for instance, the Golden Retriever monstrosity had a head 20 times bigger than its body. All the pets are annoying and are poorly animated. This whole game feels like it was made in someone's basement while the house was being foreclosed and set on fire. Worst of all is the music. The music, or one song, is some generic 2000's country music and it's literally ear rape. Last thing, the box art for this game pisses me off. Like, REALLY?! Some really ugly dog pictures you found on Google? Oh and by the way, I would give this game 0 stars because the MPCs in game gave me bad reviews on my ugly pet pampering.

A good game but for older children that are able read & comprehend well

This game is marketed to younger kids- especially girls with the photo on the cover. However it is a lot, I mean a lot of reading required to play this game & high end concepts for running a pet pampering business. Our 7 year old struggles to play this game. She will enjoy it more once she is older and can read all the educational information about how to take care of the pet on her own.

love it

good for all ages!

love it! good role models for kids with their pets.