Parent reviews for Peggle

One of the best downloadable puzzlers of the year.

Adult Written byT J March 30, 2019

Ehh...

The game Peggle as a whole is just ok, it’s very simplistic yet nothing outstanding. In fact, I’d say that this game is more akin to a mobile app game than anything else. (I’ve only played the PC and console versions of this game so my review is only directed at those versions.) The gameplay isn’t particularly gripping by today’s video game standards. But something just turns me off from this game and always has; I can’t quite place my finger on what, but I think it’s the art style. Even though the game is colorful, the way the game is designed and the way the characters and backgrounds are look is just not visually appealing, at least not to me. But ultimately this is a very safe and harmless game that parents don’t have to monitor for their kids. It would also be easy enough for kids as young as 2 or 3 to play. Although kids nowadays will probably find this game rather boring or underwhelming due to the vast amount of other video game options they have.

Ease of Play
Adult Written byFungames38 May 11, 2012

Best game ever!

It's so addicting I played it for hours at a time! It rocks!

Adult Written byGir870 May 30, 2009

Fun and addictive for kids of all ages!

I am a 21 year old, and I think it's fun for everyone! For the family, or just for your 5 year old. Ages 5 - 555 XD! My cousin, a 6 year old, plays it all day long. The only Peggle that is bad for children is a game called Peggle Extreme based off of the Orange Box games and encourages violence, but this is different! I would say 5 and up, because anyone younger except the 2 year old genius wouldn't understand.