All parent member reviews for Peter Jackson's King Kong: the Official Game of the Movie

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

KONG!!!

this game is harmless to anyone over the age of 12. Although it does have some scary monsters on Skull Island it is things that scare you the first time you see them or they surprise you. The best part is playing kong. You can go to new york climb buildings; you're like a 25 ft. tall spider-man! you can also fight all the monsters in skull island and beat them all up like little flies but it is challenging when you fight multiple t-rex which you do a lot. this is a great game after you see the movie.
Parent of a 5, 5, 11, and 15 year old Written bygoodman April 6, 2011

My 15 thinks it good but not to good he says lots of bug jump out at you.My 11 year old says that its fun but TENSS.
Adult Written bysamborino September 3, 2009

good game

might scare some people at first and there is a little bit visible blood
Adult Written byGramps April 9, 2008

Give me more

Play is very good and follows movie well. Graphics and sound are excellent in MOST scenes. Could have a little more ability to go your own way. However there is more than enough possibilities to entertain. Only wish it was longer. End comes too quickly. All in all an excellent game.
Adult Written byjujuzeking April 9, 2008

a fun game for everyone

Adult Written bymdog April 9, 2008

Stupid game

The worst game ever. Seriously. Sooo boring. I couldn't stand it. I can't believe that teens will go ape over this piece of crap.
Adult Written bywjbyman April 9, 2008

Poor Controls

While there is some fun exploring the lost island, the controls are finiky. The game appears to have been rushed to market before the novelty wore-off. I cannot recommend this game as it takes the name of God in vain There are other curse words for children to pick-up. Why do video game writers insist on insulting the players!?