All teen and kid member reviews for Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

Teen, 16 years old Written byPhoenixfire12003 February 18, 2014

Hold it!

I've played the Phoenix Wright series since I was 10, and every game in the series is great. My favorite so far is probably Duel Destines, and Trials and Tribulations is my 2nd favorite. The cases are great, while some are more mature than others. Overall, this is a compelling and great entry in the Phoenix Wright series, and if you don't buy it, I've got one thing to say to you: "OBJECTION!"
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2011

OBJECTION!

All the cases have murder. You have to look closely for clues. I saw they swore, but otherwise its fun. Its a great time passer. The cases send me chills, and can be hard for little kids. But after the first case, you will love going ''OBJECTION!''
Teen, 15 years old Written byAdventure Writer November 14, 2009

O-B-J-E-C-T-I-O-N: Investigative Video Game

Violent images for crime scenes gives this game a 13+, including some content that is not suitable for kids under 12. It makes you think, read, and has many oppurtunities for sharpening your problem thinking skills.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009

Objection!

This game is a great for ppl who want 2 become a lawyer and there is perivous series 2
Kid, 9 years old April 1, 2013

super fun

good game
Teen, 14 years old Written bykobaltflame March 24, 2012

Best game ever

Best game to ever exist! Incredible dialogue, colorful characters, deep music, this game will have you in tears! This is the best game to ever exist... What, don't believe me? Go to your nearest game store and buy it NOW! Ace atto rney is the greatest series to exist. Why the hell are you still reading this? GET IT NOW!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydr duck August 15, 2010

Fun, fast challanging game is hard to put down!

Violence seems like part of a PG-13 movie. Never weak but still violence. Some mild language.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySpectral_Timerunner April 9, 2008

Hold It!

Have you played this game? Then open a new window to the Internet and buy the first one from eBay RIGHT NOW! The Ace Attorney series is a work of genius, and this game is the culmination of every other before it. Players will indeed be lost without having played the first two. But, Phoenix's epic, funny, touching journey makes for excellent gaming, and the satisfaction one gets from presenting a particularly powerful point is undercut by great music and sound. I cannot recommend it enough.
Teen, 16 years old Written bysaibhandari April 21, 2014

Fantastic game!

This game is a fantastic addition to an already great series. However, it is best to play the previous two games (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All) for full understanding, because this game contains many references in terms of characters and plotlines. To play and enjoy this game, one must be a proficient reader and also enjoy reading for pleasure, as this game involves hefty amounts of text during court scenes. The series overall has great messages of justice and truth, and the protagonist reflects these. However, I would say that whilst previou games were suitable for most mature 11 year olds and up this game is suitable definitely for 13 year olds due to it being slightly darker in content.
Kid, 11 years old March 11, 2011

So fun!

This game would be perfect for who ever loves solving stuff! I finished the whole series! (except for the new ones)
Teen, 13 years old Written byPokeloverz April 9, 2010

We must remember to always think outside the box right?

The game is genius. Apart from your regular hand-to-hand combat games, you think your way through tough cases and help justice prevail every time for good or for bad. User-friendly commands are simple enough for a 6 year old to play too~ I sound like a walking advertisement don't I? Well, the game is that good so think about playing it okay?