All teen and kid member reviews for Pirate101

Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

BEST GAME FOR KIDS

THIS GAME IS THE BEST! Its far better! THIS GAME IS AMAZING! You get to be a pirate, and that's pretty much it, collect the gold and go on an adventure. You should know it can take away money, but the free trial is pretty good. Only some math included.
Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2014

EPIC

this is the best game ever do not listen to the part about privacy and safety because these guys have a very nice community and they will ban or silence you for almost any offence violence is not an issue as there is no blood and It is epic :D
Teen, 17 years old Written byNerd345 June 8, 2014

Great game for learners!

It's one of the best games for learners ever created. It's reading help is incredible and it's maths is enjoyable! If anyone ever is bored, play Pirate101!
Kid, 10 years old June 10, 2013

I'm disappointed

Weapons aren't realistic.Horrible fighting techinuque . Dont even bother.play wizard 101 its much more fun and engaging
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2013

not so much

I don't really like this game, I think that wizard 101 is definitely better than pirate 101. But that is just my opinion. I think this game has confusing fighting styles and I don't think it deserves the five star rating. And it slows your computer down. I think that wizard 101 should have gotten the five stars, and pirate 101 should have gotten four.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySees Little April 13, 2014

Much better than its sister game.

Although, it's still on a rail, pirate 101 is much better than Wizard 101. Mostly because the combat is much more realistic and the adventures are more interesting, you have to pay a lot more money to go farther in the game though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjollyroger May 27, 2015

to inappropriate for kids

There is too much online dating swearing and lots of that. You can get banned or muted easily so please have menu chat. Please trust me I was friends with inappropriate people which is obviously the max friends with the empire clan and all that so please dont get text chat.
Teen, 13 years old Written byStrategist101 March 3, 2013

Pirate101

It's a good game for younger kids. Violence isn't graphic, guns and swords aren't realistic. Bodies fade away after they're killed.
Teen, 16 years old Written byPinkyblow12 June 27, 2016
LEARNING

THIS GAME IS A VIRUS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

Recently I have found some things about Pirate101. I have Norton and it said Pirate101 IS NOT SAFE and should be deleted. I dont know if someone was hacking my account then or something. I think it probably might be safe. Back then I was kind of a curious person and I went to a site cp codes. When I went on the site Norton later gave me a warning when I went on this one page, I forgot which one it was. I am pretty sure it linked onto my account and made trojan horses. It may be safe because before it wasnt so bad. I would recommend NOT to join other peoples group unless you trust them. When your in a group hackers can hack you more easily even if your their friend or on the ignore list. I dont know if this is safe or not. Before I went on the website it didnt say Pirate101 is a virus. Make sure you DO NOT download cheat engines, hack downloads or any of that even if its on a website. If you ever go on one of those things that have a trojan horse it will link to accounts and spyware will be added. It can also mess up your account even if you deleted it it may still be on there. When I went on Pirate101 I think it was less safe then Wizard101. I think Wizard101 has more protection to it. I think someone did hack into my account from Pirate101 or the trojan horse because when I did the master password I always put in it didnt work. I emailed it back to the regular email and it wasnt there. When I used the credit card information it was invalid. Do not EVER go onto any unknown websites you think is a virus. I also wouldnt really go on websites with too much ads because sometimes they can be viruses when you click on it and can attack your computer. So if you have Norton see what thing is running and if any unknown files are going when you downloaded it uninstall it immediately. I hope this helped you.
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2016

don't rewiev over or under 10

i think its amazing and the classificatoin is 10 plus so no one should review it differently
Teen, 13 years old Written byybco124 February 4, 2016

MUST READ.......REVIEW 2016

Weirdly people have said that there is blood and this game is not for people under 18+ but this is NOT TRUE. People are just lying on adults accounts to annoy people like me and ruin the whole of the site. Honestly though it is a kid friendly game (look on the website if you don't believe me) and it is really cool. It says on the website that it is perfectly fine for people 10 and up. There is NO language at all as you can not even type but there is an in-game typing system to do it for you. There is NO SEX AT ALL I PROMISE YOU THAT! Take my review for granted and don't Listen to the fake 18+ kids who are faking just for a laugh, Take my review, it is a cool game and let your child play this. Look for play through s on the internet to see how no bloody and violent it is and remember take my review for granted. ANOTHER GREAT REVIEW BY YBCO124
Teen, 16 years old Written byObama12 August 12, 2015

To much dating but an OK game

Just get away from unknown people and DO NOT join any max group, thanks. It also gets boring sometimes so its ok. There may be drinking and bad language sometimes
Kid, 7 years old July 21, 2014

Pirate101 Musketeer

I have this game and I think its for 6 years olds and older because this game DOES have Violence BUT it in not realistic Well in this Amazingly fun game If you choose a Musketeer WHEN YOU SHOOT blue stuff comes out of the gun its like lightning everybody is allowed too see lightning when you shhot in this game blu lightning strike comes I SWEAR THERE IS NO FREAKING BLOOD I Swear I believe planet of the apes is ok for all ages and this like planet of the apes but with magic My name Is Snowyboy