Parent reviews for Planetside 2

Competitive multiplayer battle tests player skill, patience.

Adult Written bySharon Elliot August 1, 2015

Nice little Free Game for Teenagers

I think planetside 2 is suitable for ages 13 and above. It is an online 'shooter' game but saying that there is no blood and little violence compared to games such as Call Of Duty and Battlefield which I would not let me 14 year old son play. After looking at this game I decided to let him have it. He seems to enjoy playing it and it looks suitable. It's Free as well so I would definately recommend it.

Adult Written byObamaCare March 30, 2021

3k Hours of pain

-Big Fights with 20-30fps
-big fights 100vs10
-getting farmed by HE tanks
-getting farmed by Air
-spawnrooms are easy farmable due to the horrible base designs.
-server side hit detection (if you dont know, it feels like a 200 ping, and if someone headshots you, you are technically dead before its even on your screen)
-small fights always getting destroyed by Air
-its ment to be 300vs300vs300 but its most of the time 600vs300 (double teaming
-the performance is awfully bad
-the graphics has been better 8 years ago (check youtube, lots of graphic downgrades)
-a lot of balance issues.

Overall a very bad game, with the only + point of having giant fights.
3k + hours.

Adult Written byTony S. June 20, 2017

Planetside 2, an honest, unbiased Review

This a very good game at its heart, but the microtransactions just ruin the immersion in the game.

Adult Written bychildlover72 May 31, 2016

Great game

Good game for your kids to have fun, I play the game with my son and enjoy it.

Adult Written byBob Deckland December 11, 2015

Amazing Game

Great Game. My 11 year old son loves to play this game with his friends, apparently it's quite "boring" playing solo. I've watched him play, no blood, in Proximity voice chat, people may swear, but you can disable this voice chat easily. This game is nothing like Call of Duty or Halo, in which there is blood & explicit language.