Kid reviews for Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon

Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Poster Image

A very enjoyable game

Its my favorite pokemon game it just does so many things right, the rainbow rocket post game is a very good postgame, the pokemon designs are excellent this gen, it has both megas and Z moves, the ultra wormholes are a good way to catch legendaries, the music in this game is fantastic, really good graphics for the 3DS, the most challenging pokemon game ever in my opinion, the region also feels very alive, its also has over 800 pokemon the game is a bit hand-holdy for sometime but later towards the game it doesnt have any issues and its also the best 3DS game in my opinion

Fun and addicting.

Pokemon sun was the first gen 7 game ive played, I got moon later on, Eventually Ultra moon + ultra sun. Don't listen to what people say when the games "are exactly the same" because its kind of simular but more fun and challenging I reccomend this as a first pokemon game. Spoilers!!! Storyline doesnt differ until after you beat Lusamine. The rest is intresting and Dawn/Dusk Wings are cool.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

I've been a hardcore Pokemon fan ever since the day I could hold a GameBoy. I've seen it through thick (gens 1-3) and thin (gens 4-6) and thick again (gen 7). I was pretty disappointed by the way Sun and Moon came out, and I decided to give Alola one last chance. USUM is so much better! First, they bring back Mega Evolution. I was really excited when ORAS came out, and they introduced Mega Evolution. Ever since I gave it a try on my Hoenn Pokemon, I loved it right there and then. Ultra Moon brought it back! Unfortunately, Gen 8 did away with it completely... (I will be writing a review on Gen 8, so stick around for a review.) Next up, The Ultra Space. The Ultra Space is just what it sounds like... a space where Ultra Beasts hang out. There’s more than that! Here’s the list of USUM exclusives. US: Ho-oh Raikou Groudon Latios Dialga Heatran Reshiram Tornadus Xerneas Solgaleo Dusk Mane Necrozma UM: Lugia Entei Kyogre Latias Palkia Regigigas Zekrom Thundurus Yveltal Lunala Dawn Wings Necrozma Also, the characters are AWESOME. From hyper and quirky Acerola and crazy Lusamine, to adorable Cosmog and misunderstood Necrozma, they're all AWESOME. Team Skull acts like antagonists. Like REAL ones. They're not villains, but just little obstacles to stand in the way of your adventure. They're not the REAL bad guys, though. The real bad guy is crazy lady Lusamine. She's a lady who's obsessed with Ultra Beasts. And she let herself get possessed by Nihilego. There's also Necrozma. Whoever's played the game thought that Necrozma was out for revenge. But he wrote down his real story. Check "Necrozma's backstory" to get the whole thing. Cuz I'm too lazy to type out Necrozma's story here. But here's the link: https://www.quotev.com/story/13534175/The-Seven-Deadly-Forces-A-Daily-N… All in all, USUM is an AWESOME game. If you love ORAS then I highly recommend this. If you played Sun, get UM. If you played Moon, get US. If you've played both or neither, then get either. It's an AWESOME game. And I'm sure you'll love it! ~LUCARIO

Pretty good

So I’d say that the overview misses three things: Lillie and Gladion were disowned by their insane mother. Team Skull performs, to a degree, animal abuse. One of the kahunas (similar to the game’s bosses) wears a bikini top and (mini?)skirt.

Good new installment, but the Gimmick Lacks

This new installment is really worthwhile, but the new "Z-Move" gimmick is really lacking what mega evolution had. overall, this remake of Sun and Moon is excellent. For any parent who has a child that already has a Pokémon RPG, this is fine. Though this game has a few... darker themes, they can't really be discovered by younger children who do not dig deep into the game. The community surrounding this game is usually sensible, but if you are worried, strangers cannot communicate with your child anyway. Nothing inappropriate can be shared. This RPG is definitely worth any Pokémon fan's time.

Best pokemon game ever!!!

Its soooooo good! There is some violence from pokemon fainting when gained to much damage but there's good role models and some can be really cute! I even had a day dream at school and hugged the teacher thinking it was a eevee-_- no one made fun of me cause my class loved pokemon.

don't listen to haters

Its not the same game as Sun and Moon. Its the definitive edition this game was really difficult. Also a lot has changed its like Emerald so don't let people tell you its the same when really it isn't. This game also has a new interface with 5 new Pokemon for players who want an epic Pokemon game its this one

Amazing game__cool features

Fun! Every one should play this. Great plot too.

SERIOUSlY CSM? 10 + for moon/sun and 9+ for ultra sun/ultra moon?!

Don't listen to these fools. just don't. These games are good for anyone. Mild violence. Epic storyline. Ahhh.... this game has it all. A great game and good for anyone. Kids and adults alike. lots of kids and youtubers play this, so a great community to be included in. I have not finished the game so I don't know the whole story. pleaes pick this game up for your child. Please do. Bye!

i'm the first kid to review

i like this game it is fun and the pokemon don't die then just fall the the ground and pass out.one bad thing is you can't transfer pokemon from pokemon sun to ultra sun.