All teen and kid member reviews for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Teen, 16 years old Written bySon Of The Sea April 9, 2008

Wow, Just Wow

This game should be a movie. The story told by the Prince is so epic it's surprising they still could make two more games. The story involves the Prince, who was tricked into opening Hourglass of Time with the Dagger of Time releasing the sands of (you guessed it) time which turned everyone into sand creatures,Farah, the daughter of the king from who the hourglass was stolen, and the Vizer, the Evil Guy who tricked the Prine into opening the hourglass. There is violence, but it's mostly stylized. Though they are fun for a while, the fights eventually become a slight from the best part of the game, The Puzzles. The game takes place in a palace that has what I can only describe as a medieval security system. There are tons of obstacle courses to get through and they are just difficult enough to annoy you, but fun enough to keep you coming back. This is a great game to play and even watch. I highly recommend this game to anyone.
Kid, 11 years old January 11, 2011

tweens

Not really anything bad, except the sand people are scary. nothing good either.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygamefan December 2, 2008

It's not bad at all

Teen, 13 years old Written byUgh April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byMustafa Ismail June 11, 2014
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2012
LEARNING

not what you might think

My two big things on this game are sex and violence. The violence is low, and blood is only depicted in small clouds or puffs coming out of enemies, but it comes up alot, and later in the game you kill a lot of innocent people corupted by some sand curse. also, some of the enemies (female) are dressed in skimpy bra/dress/hybrid garb, and while it's nothing horribly suggestive, it did make me uncomfortable enough the sell the game. I also hear the prince gets into a pool with a nude girl. anyway, this game was not for me.
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2012

9+, Good game, not that bad as said.

I have this game for my original Xbox. I am a trusted kid and my parents let me play Halo and Fable stuff like that, but I don't see why Common Sense Media rated this 13+. There is some blood when you fight but when you hit someone it's not graphical. I haven't heard any cussing, don't worry inappropriate content. You drink water to heal and there are puzzles in the game. I recommend 9+.
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2011

Good game has a arabian feel to it.

This game is brilliant, full stop. But some of it's content really needs to be discussed, when you first humanoids a tiny bit of blood will fall, but I don't know if it is blood or a mark to show that you hit them, either way it's red and can look like blood. The sexual content is stronger than most other platformers. The prince flirts with Farah and Farah flirts back. In one scene the prince and Farah have a ' bath ' together, in which Farah seduces the prince and steals his dagger, although nothing graphic is shown the prince is shown kissing Farah at least once or twice and them swimming nude, although no sexual body parts are shown. That scene ends with them holding hands. The game is brilliant and definitely the best of the PoP games. You need not worry about your player dying, for you can rewind time if you have enough sand, which is scattered all over the place. I think it is good for kids 9 and up, for where I come from that's the age you receive more adult education.
Teen, 13 years old Written by0897film April 26, 2011
a really good game with minimum violence
Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2010
looks fake
Kid, 10 years old September 18, 2010
really fun in fact im playing it right now i really am
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2010

Game on

This is a good game. I mean if you're into the usual blood and violence, then this is the game for you. I would not reccomend this if you have a sensitive stomach.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Fun

THis game is fun but hard
Teen, 16 years old Written bypepsicola147 April 9, 2008

Good action game, though it was rather short.

Too bad this game was so short! It was definitely fun to play, even to watch, and the puzzles really got your mind working sometimes. The characters are well designed, and the enemies don't even bleed... just blood. It is a bit dramatic, but hey, who doesn't like a bit of drama? There's a great ending to this game, followed by a sequel (also recommended: Prince Of Persia 2: Warrior Within... warning-much more mature). This is an awesome game, great for teens and adults alike. You may want to keep young kids away from this game, though, due to weapons and most of the game having a dagger play a major part. *thumbs up!*
Teen, 17 years old Written byTwilighten April 9, 2008

I was instantly obsessed...

This was one of the best video games i had played in a long while. Playing it the first time at my friends cabin as we switched game play between the two of us i instantly became obsessed with it. Not only was the superior game play very very intriguing but the graphics were good and the plot was PHENOMONAL. I particularly enjoyed how everything tied together in the end and enveloped into a delightful and intruiging plot twist. My only draw back regarding this game was the final boss battle. The man had consumption...you really did nothing for him to die.

This game kicks ***