Kid reviews for Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Poster Image

The Prince of Persia no one likes

This Prince of Persia is very dark and violent. The story is still impressive but the prince is super bland, the game is noisy and the soundtrack does not suit the fights or setting AT ALL! Violence is very bloody, with a bit of gore. Decapitation and slicing enemies in half causes blood sprays and sometimes stains on your swords. This is the only Prince of Persia with swearing: "[Gets scratched] You b**ch!". Nudity is shown as well, as the empress's butt is shown with a thong barely covering it, there is a brief cutscene of this.

a wonderful game,but misunderstood by some people.

It is a wonderfull game,i am dissapointed to see that some reviews say it has sex but it is not true,in this game there is not a single kiss.

nish

Played it once at a friends house. very violent.

Variables.

I most likely say this is a good game. Just a some exposure of some sexual parts, some gore, but still playable.

Great game, but so hard

love it

This is a really fun game, however, not for too young of players!

I greatly enjoyed this game, however, the skimpy clothing on some women and bloody violence might just be too much for some younger, not-as-mature players. I loved the continuation of the storyline from the first, however my problem with it was that the enveloping storybook-atmosphere of the first was lost with this darker, more mature sequel. This is still a worthy addition to the series. If you are a fan of the first and are old enough to play it, you won't regret it. If you can't play it because you're not old enough yet, don't worry, the first was still the best.
not rated for age

A must play!!

First, This game deserves more than 3 pathetic stars, it gets 5/5 in my category. Second, This isn't quite a 17+ game, i'd give it like 14+ for the fact that you can turn off the blood/gore (not that there's much 2 begin with)there are some scantly clad female charactars though there is nothing 2 explict and one use of "B***h" if that offends you? overall a great game
not rated for age

much more dark than the original

Warrior Within replaces the storybook quality and light hearted humor of sands of time and replaces it with gory decapitations and a much darker story line. Violent moves range from cuting enemies heads off, and cutting enemies in half, to strangling and throwing them off cliffs. the prince that we all loved has turned into someone who kills everything in his path, has now humor, and shouts taunts like "you should be honored to die by my blade". there is also nudity, and sexual refrences in it. now the good things......the traps and acrobactic moves are still there, and are better than ever. the graphics and envorments beatiful. the game is also a whole lot longer than the original, probably because there is a lot of back-tracking. overall this game is pretty good if your can get by the decapitations, blood,gore, violent moves, half-naked girls, and sexual refrences. only recemmended for mature gamers. just stick with the original and leave this one on the shelf.