Kid reviews for Quantum of Solace

Violent, stealthy action game designed for Bond fans.

Teen, 15 years old Written byapple boy 2 September 9, 2009

FINE

it is a basic shooter with no blood, its T, its FINE
Kid, 10 years old September 20, 2009

good for 12 and up kids

its a good game and no blood

Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2016

Awesome!!!

James Bond Quantum of Solace is fine for mature ten year olds or over. There is no blood or gore or graphic sexual scenes (unlike the movies). You should be aware if you take someone down to be stealthy you are seen snapping their necks or punching kicking and so on.

Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2013

Ok or mature kids

It is a great game sadly short but is a great single player game.Online is iffy but online communication can be a problem ok for mature people age 8 and up

Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2014

Hang on...

Isn't the film a pg. But I was playing this when I was five. The swearing is once or twice nut children are bound to hear their parents say something at some time. And the alcohol. REALLY???? I MEAN COME ON THE ONLY THING IT SAYS IS CAN I HAVE A VODKA MARTINI. Are children gonna become alcoholics from that??!!?!!

Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2012

Non violent

Ass hole is all they say that I've played I didn't finish it because it just sucks!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycrissreviews November 25, 2010
Second, iffy for 14 is absurd I have this game and it rocks. The killing isn't very intense there's no blood at all and the people aren't very detailed. In offline mode the only somewhat intense thing is when you take down an enemy with melee and it makes you press the right button to do a cool move. Offline, although there is melee, it's not the cinematic type from online and it barely works. It's a great game totally okay for like anyone I'm pretty sure I rated it on for 11 (i can't see the on, iffy, or of thing because something weird happened on my computer). The game is very fun, good story mode (which confused the crap out of me, but it was still epic). My one complaint is that in online there's this gun (Hutchinson A4) which is a shotgun with fairly long range and very quick rate of fire and very fast reload. It can unbalance the multiplayer at times but once you have it it's fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe BatFan July 28, 2010

This is pretty good

If you play COD and move into this there is one change in controls and you'll get over it quick enough. Gameplay's olright no blood but you do get to kill alot of people. Needs offline multiplayer and online is good with a few nice modes.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySkateFallen24 November 22, 2009

Good for 13.

I believe this is the best 007 game yet. Very violent and graphic, but has cut-scenes from the movie. No blood, but use of weapons includes sniper missions and assassinations. Not a great game, but is well rated.
Kid, 11 years old March 25, 2009

BEAUTIFUL!

Most people say its violent but really its not that bad. No language or blood isnt very violent to me.The action is tremendous and youll love some of the guns. Great game.
Kid, 8 years old June 19, 2017

Bombs evry were

Lots of violence and sex plus bad language

Teen, 13 years old Written byILoveCSM March 22, 2016

Great Bond Game

This video game is a great game for ages 8 and up, because of some violence and some language. You can shoot enemies and engage in hand to hand combat, but there is nothing out of the ordinary of a James Bond film (and there are no suggestive themes). There is one part of the game where you drink a drugged beverage, but nothing too bad.

Ease of Play
Kid, 12 years old July 14, 2015

Ten and Up ONLY

This game's campaign is too violent for anyone younger than nine or ten, but the multiplayer is fine, depending on the maturity of the child in question.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygamreviewer April 6, 2015

Exciting shooter game

Outstanding shooter game. This game delivers excitement from being stealthy to getting in firefights. Not too much language either. Just d--n and one use of Godd--n . It is mostly appropriate for kids with the only violence being shooting and explosions, but no blood. Amazing first person shooter, and all in all appropriate for kids. It is a must have for fans of shooting games.

Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2014

A bit of gambling and shooting

Defiantly let kids have the game! They will stop nagging you for Call of Duty and Halo. This game is mostly based on casino royale, but with the new bond film they added in three quantum of solace missions and gave it a newer title. As in the film casino royale the game is based around the fa mouse gambling and poker match, but I'm sure your child has seen this materiel before. If not than try to avoid the game. All in all a realy good game but it doesn't meet the standard of Call of Duty

Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2014

Must buy

Some of these reviews are really negative and you shouldn't listen to them, just consider the fact this is a really old game. Gunplay is great, as it runs on the COD 4 engine. This is a shooter that involves a unique cover system, switching bond to 3rd person mode when entering cover. The true gem in this game is the multiplayer, with tons of gun mods and character perks.

Ease of Play
Kid, 12 years old July 1, 2013

Alright

This game is defienitly not for under 12's. It contains language and very frequent violence. But reveals no blood.

Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2012

Game is as good as the Movie

If kids like COD and Halo they will love all the Bond video games. A less violent shooting game that lets you travel though James Bond's story, destroy the villains, and take out the leaders. If your kids are mature enough for the shootings they will love it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byH_SolidSnake November 17, 2012

Suitable for ANYONE 8 Years and Older.

Pretty good game, very repetitive though. I Completed the Campaign (Single Player) in about a day or two, so it is VERY short and the only replay value you can get out of it, is playing it on a harder difficulty for Achievements, or going round collecting the Cell Phones, or Special Guns. The Online however, is very addicting (I would know, as I have played something like 11 In-Game days, a place around #400th in the worldwide rankings). There's no blood, so it's definitely suitable for ANYONE over the age of around 8, as there is also no Bad Language in Single-Player or Multiplayer (except one use of 'Piss' after it is used in the sentence 'Pissing on my parade!', in the last level in the Single Player Campaign). Good game overall, basically a younger kid's version of Call of Duty! So I will conclude by mentioning the only two things it lacks would be a good Single Player and an Active Online Community, as you play the same people day in, day out.

Teen, 13 years old Written bygamer man November 1, 2012

007 quantum of solace

its not a bad game, it would be hard for kids under 5 because kids that young dont have very good eye hand coordination.