All parent member reviews for Rayman Origins

Adult Written byJEDI micah March 28, 2012

ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER!!!

This is like one of the best games ever! It is so addicting! The characters, monsters, levels, different worlds, and slapstick violence all combine to make this game worth playing! I love this game! Totally worth buying! I can't wait for the sequel(Yes, A SEQUEL)! It's gonna be called "Rayman Legends". It lookes as awesome as Origins!
Adult Written byTwixthekitty May 7, 2013

Awesome!!

This game is ridiculously cute. I adore the art style - visually, the game is stunning - and the soundtrack is the cutest thing ever. I played the original Rayman as a kid, and this really does it justice. It's way more forgiving than the first one too - each level is divided into small chunks, so if you die, you're never set back too far. The co-op play is great for friends or siblings. Just play it. Ugh, so good!
Adult Written byLewis Woodhall September 15, 2012

AGE RESTRICTIONS!

Language - Extremely very mild references. Hardly noticeable!! Sex - Mild female clevage nudity! Violence - Mild! Not bloody or graphic. Other - Nothing much. Hope this helps!
Adult Written byhwarming May 9, 2012

Good

The game features the titular character Rayman, and his friend Globox, with the help of Teensies on their adventure through perhaps one of the most beautifully and creatively designed worlds I've seen in any game. The voilence is very slapstick, no blood or gore, when enemies and characters are defeated they simply puff up like a balloon and float off popping into thin air. The game starts out relatively easy, but gets pretty tough later on. The controls are very tight and the characters respond to everything you do precisely. Up to 4 people can play in co-op, similar to New Super Mario Bros. Wii. The nymphs dress pretty revealingly, in short skirts and tube tops, but nothing is shown. The sound track is very good too, and the songs are pretty silly at times.