All parent member reviews for Rayman Raving Rabbids

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Rabbits are funny but games are questionable

From a character perspective, the rabbits are very funny but not enough to overcome what is essentially a collection of somewhat frustrating minigames. The minigames are too hard (and lame) to be effective and can be frustrating for younger crowd. Besides they are very gimmicky and lose their appeal quickly. Nothing like the rayman of old, just mingames. Too many other options for mingames on the WIi (Mario Party, Wario Ware, Wii Play, Wii Sports) to make this one really worthwhile. If you have the extra cash, get it but it may gather dust compared to Wii Sports and Wii Play and Wario Ware.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byRyReaMom December 28, 2009

OK for older mature 8+ kids

Parent of an infant, 6, and 6 year old Written byjakeandjonathansmom April 9, 2008

Adult Written bynorthernpaul April 9, 2008

A rare game - genuinely laugh-out-loud funny

Games like this are so rare - ones that try to make you laugh and succeed. The last one I can remember was, well, probably Monkey Island. It's also very enjoyable as a 'casual' game, i.e. best played in half-hour bursts and/or with a group of people - the multi-player 'shoot the rabbids with sink plungers' sections are great and all the things you end up doing with the wiimote make it just as fun to watch other players as to play the game. Problems? A bit on the short side and can be repetative for single player, but enjoy it for what it is and you can't go wrong.
Adult Written bycgillispie April 9, 2008

Hysterical

Has my boys rolling on the floor howling with laughter.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bylstanger April 9, 2008

This is soooooo funny!

Adult Written byRonnieRN April 9, 2008

Hurt your Stomach Laughing!!

I have 2 boys age 7 and 12 and we all play together - trading off as we get tired - this is a fun game whether you are playing or just watching - the facial expressions of the Rabbids are hilarious - no one ever seems to get hurt - they just keep bouncing back - a lot of toilet humor - maybe too much for some sensitive souls out there (in one minigame the Rabbids are sitting on the toilet in the outhouses and the doors keep swinging open - your job is to try to keep the doors closed - if you don't you get shot by the Rabbids' toilet plungers-yuck!!) I recommend it for anyone who loves to laugh with their kids and doesn't mind all the silliness!