Want personalized picks that fit your family?
Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.
A lot or a little?
The parents' guide to what's in this game.
What parents need to know
Parents need to know Remember Me is an action/adventure game with mature themes. It takes place in a disturbing future, with mutant-like humans crawling around, who you must fight; plus, the game has some sexual imagery (topless women) and strong profanity. While it's not one of the worst games out there, it has scenes with excessive combat and "memory" sequences with bloody scenes.
What's it about?
Is it any good?
Talk to your kids about ...
Families can talk about how Capcom is trying something different and unique instead of milking an existing franchise or relying on a licensed product. Is it refreshing when game companies try something new or should they stick with familiar characters and universes?
What is the impact of media violence on players?
- Platforms: PlayStation 3, Windows, Xbox 360
- Subjects: Language & Reading: following directions
Social Studies: government, power structures, timelines
- Skills: Thinking & Reasoning: applying information, investigation, solving puzzles
Emotional Development: empathy
Tech Skills: using and applying technology
Responsibility & Ethics: learning from consequences, respect for others
Self-Direction: personal growth, self-assessment, self-reflection
- Price: $59.99 ($49.99 for PC)
- Available online? Not available online
- Developer: Capcom
- Release date: June 4, 2013
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Topics: Magic and Fantasy, Adventures, Friendship, Monsters, Ghosts, and Vampires, Robots, Science and Nature
- ESRB rating: M for Blood, Partial Nudity, Strong Language, Violence
Themes & Topics
Browse titles with similar subject matter.
For kids who love action and puzzle games
Our editors recommend
Top advice and articles
Common Sense Media's unbiased ratings are created by expert reviewers and aren't influenced by the product's creators or by any of our funders, affiliates, or partners.