Kid reviews for Resident Evil 2

Compelling remake of one of the scariest games ever made.

Teen, 17 years old Written bypopolook January 23, 2019

i cant believe they put this in the game

There is a poster of a woman in a bikini in the game and it's so offensive I just can't look at it anymore! I mean everything else is fine - you know you shoot zombies in the game but that's all fine. Letting ANYONE see a woman in a bikini is insane! NOT FOR ANYONE UNDER 19!

Teen, 13 years old Written byInternethuman656 January 28, 2019

Boo! A very spooky remake

I got access to the demo. Let's just say I've played multiple horror games such as slender or even some of the early resident evils. I think that this remake is a great addition to the series but I couldnt get 5 minuets into the demo without quitting. It's so atmospheric and dark that even the slightest things like wind or thunder made me jump. If you think of getting this game for your child, go ahead but just know that the game is very very realistic with extreme gore and very tense situations.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpork February 11, 2019

Beware

It may look like this game is bad but when it comes to it think about your child. Is he/she aggressive, if so this game is not for them.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybiskwiq February 8, 2019

Hardcore Difficulty

The only problem with this game is the hardcore difficulty setting. It's just too difficult. This game has and will continue to go down in history. Amazing game! 9/10
Teen, 17 years old Written byTHEDUDEGG230 February 2, 2019

Less scary than the others

The game is perfectly fine and kids will have fun with the strong female lead and brave cop despite some blood

Teen, 17 years old Written byPersonWithAUsername January 27, 2019

This game is great

This game is great. It’s a remake of the original. It has strong language and violence but if you’ve played The Last of Us you would be able to play this.