All teen and kid member reviews for Resident Evil 6

Teen, 13 years old Written byPrensha March 28, 2013

great game for adults and older kids (12-)

very great game... no sex... no gore... no drugs...no swearing....
Kid, 12 years old June 7, 2014

Not bad

Despite the blood I think it is not bad.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoker_Gamer July 19, 2015

Amazing

One spider-like female monster straddles a human and briefly caresses her bare breasts.In this extremely violent game, players use melee weapons as well as guns and explosives to defeat the zombie onslaught. Blood splatters gratuitously, and there is also gore as it's possible to dismember, decapitate, or impale these creatures and do this to innocent humans.Contain strong language, including the words "f--k" and "s--t".Resident Evil 6 is a zombie-filled survival horror game where you fight against flesh-eating undead.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhi5smosh February 14, 2015

Resident evil 6: A fun game only for mature players

Hello! I will be reviewing Resident Evil 6, in this game there are lots of factors to be seen in the game. PLOT: The plot of this game tells about characters named Leon, Chris, Jake, and other characters fighting against bioterrorism, which a virus called the C-virus infects people into hungry creatures. VIOLENCE and GORE: This game features lots of violence alongside with gore. Characters uses weapons ranging from knives, hand to hand, pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, and explosives. Zombies can have heads explosions, decapitations, and zombie can mutate in disgusting ways, like a human dinosaur, for example. Your character can die in horrible ways in front of you. SEX: There is nudity involving breasts and skimpy clothing. PROFANITY: There are many curse words, words range from damn to f@&* RESULT: This games has lots things kids should not see, and the recommended age would be 15 up. THERE! Thank you for reading my review!
Teen, 15 years old Written bygame geek June 23, 2014

no nudity so far

I've played over half the game and not a single nudity scene but I haven't played through all of it yet