Parent reviews for Resident Evil 7 biohazard

Survival horror series redefines fear in gory new chapter.

Parent of a 16 year old Written byJWilliams303 January 26, 2017

An amazing comeback from the Resident Evil Franchise!

I was happy to see commonsense media gave this a five out of five; with the direction of somewhat new, yet old style material from previous games in the franchise, Resident Evil VII feels completely fresh! From the characters, the storyline, the atmosphere, and even the tone of the game, you are automatically hooked in from beginning to end. I ended up playing this on the VR and it gave me a terrifying experience; having things up in my face to even just seeing the environment around me was amazing and chilling. Note that it might make you feel a little sick from playing on it so I didn't play with the VR headset the whole time. The demos that featured different characters in the tapes you find also have a big deal in the story as well, which I thought was cool on Resident Evil's part. This game is well worth the wait and sure know how to put "survival" in survival horror!

Adult Written byBrian W. December 29, 2017

Fun game for kids of all ages

Really fun, Awesome game! This game is incredibly overrated on this site. Not too much violence, and there is a huge difference between shooting monsters physically made of mold and shooting people. Got this for my kid and have played it with him. Some swearing, but not too bad compared to other games out today.

Adult Written byBruce M. December 29, 2017

Good Game

My granddaughter is absolutely obsessed with this game. Looks scary yet exciting to me. She wanted an add on/dlc for Christmas and she loves it.

Adult Written byAlissia B. December 29, 2017

Its really good.

This game is a great game for my kids. It has some blood and gore and some horror elements. But just jumpscares. Wouldn't recommend for ages less than 11 though may scare them. There is some language but nothing more more than they would hear at school.
Adult Written byRebecca L. December 29, 2017

Great Game

My 12 year old son loves this game. It keeps him busy for hours of fun. Has some great role models and positive messages. Definitely would recommend.

Parent Written byRyan L. December 29, 2017

Best game ever...

My son Bradley asked me to get this game. At first I was skeptical, but then I tried it out and... best game. As long as your kids aren't afraid of it, I would say it's a good game for them! A little bit violent and gory, but the people killed are aliens so it's unrealistic. I would recommend because it's really fun!!

Adult Written byLauren A. December 29, 2017

Fantastic gift!

My kids have really bonded over this game. They talk about it all the time and the puzzles help them learn to work together. The game is a little scary, but an all around great buy!

Parent of a 16 year old Written byMorgan W. December 29, 2017

Pretty Good for kids

My daughter and son love to play Resident Evil 7. It's a great bonding opportunity. A little language but nothing very bad. Highly recommended for boys and girls 11 and up.
Adult Written byluke t. December 29, 2017

Suer fun game that people are too harsh on

People are WAY too strict on this game. The swearing in this game is less than in the Christmas movie. Violence is also way overrated in this game. Your killing things made of mold. Not people. Awesome, fun game.

Adult Written byAmy J. December 29, 2017

Kids love it!

My sons and his friends play this game all the time! They really enjoy it and the main character, Ethan is a great example of bravery. They talk about it all the time at dinner!

Parent Written byronald g. July 24, 2017

a good game

I think these game is very good of playing i liked very much but think also that you can check if your child is not scared

Adult Written byZoe G. December 29, 2017

Great game with a little too much language.

Pretty good game. It is really fun with a great role model (despite what this site says). I only have one con about this game. It has a little too much swearing. If your kids have heard swears before and they know not to repeat them, then they are OK to play it.