Kid reviews for Resident Evil 7 biohazard

Survival horror series redefines fear in gory new chapter.

Teen, 13 years old Written byjackpickup21 May 25, 2017
Resident Evil 7 is a great horror game that integrates puzzles and horror perfectly. It is rather violent so be ready for some decapitations and disturbing images. Some of the cutscenes will have language, so be ready for that. Otherwise a great game and would recommend it to ages 12 and up( If you like horror games.). Don't get it if you don't like horror games!

Teen, 14 years old Written byFrostyy February 5, 2017

Amazing horror game

This game is awesome. This game is also horrifying. This game is more suspensful than scary. A few jumpscares make you scared to go past a corner. There is a lot of blood and gore, and the family are cannibals.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoshua Brennt February 28, 2018

PARENTS, DONT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY THIS GAME

Its crazyyyyy that kids play this, I mean I'm sixteen and I"m saying that this game is on another level of gore and blood. I mean the person who made this must be insanely demonized and not only that but the fact that this game is even a thing should be concerning to every parent out there. I recommend no child or even teen should choose to play this. One of the scenes in the game is a man sticking a knife down your gum then continues to scream FU** at you and then knifes you in the arm repeatedly while blood is rushing out of you. I mean Gosh, If it takes that to entertain you, you must be stupid.

Teen, 13 years old Written byOMGItzEmerald February 7, 2017

Scary? Well No!

It's fine for age 11 or up! I get it its 'Scary' Yeah heres some tips. - Play in the light! - Listen to calming music - DON'T PLAY IT IN VR FOR GOD SAKE! - Turn the brightness up - Play with a friend There if you really want this game and are 11+ then ask your parents to GET IT. If you like horror games GET IT. If you don't want nightmares SLEEP WITH THE LIGHT ON! (Just kidding heh) Don't get it if you hate horror. Best game I ever played 10/10

Teen, 13 years old Written bySquid April 25, 2017

okay horror game

it has its scares its a bit bloody
Teen, 16 years old Written byKkkaaaayyyyssssonnnn April 11, 2018

Scary with some gore

Great experience. Very well made, great visuals, great sounds and voice acting. A little bit of gore but nothing too bad since you're just fighting aliens disguised as humans. Lots of great scares for horror fans.

Positive messages
Teen, 14 years old Written bywhyjade January 28, 2018

Good, but violent

Haven't actually played the game, but watched playthroughs of the game a few times on youtube. Quite violent and descriptive, and has alot of swearing too. Storyline seems interesting and pulls you in too. Would recommend to play for teens 15+ but definitely wouldn't show to anyone under the age of 11.

Teen, 14 years old Written byhorrorfan123 November 24, 2017

amazing and possibly the best in the series

This game was great and i craved every bit of gameplay. The first person and element of fear and horror made it great. The bosses were very creative and fun to fight especially with the weapons which were very good. The map and location is also cool in the middle of nowhere. the plot was great and very creative and the ending is so satisfying and pus after this game and if you want more(trust me you will) you can get the DLCs and play more videotapes and mini games . The mold monsters were brilliant coming out of the wall and the never ending tense and suspension was nail biting lets just say you will fall for these jump scares one recommendation choose Mia instead of Zoe you'll see what i'm talking about if you make progress in the game.

Positive messages
Teen, 13 years old Written byHarv___1 March 8, 2017

Brilliant game but not for children

This game contains strong and gory depictions of violence which can be unsettling to viewers. To be honest its not to frequent but it does occur. The horror is more frequent and theirs constant threat and scariness. Also the game contains a lot of swearing but still doesn't everyone hear it every day? Finally, the game can be quite dark and disturbing in places which might make you want to look away. This game is not for children, ONLY TEENS.