Kid reviews for Resident Evil: Outbreak

Violent, gory, scary -- for mature players only.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 March 24, 2012

Had this for my PS2 way back then.

Very good game pretty fun and funny love the RE series lots of blood,however if you don't like zombies and don't like lots of blood and guts,stay well away from this game.But if you like this,I promise you,you'll be coming back to play more Resident Evil games.

Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2010

boring

This game is a total letdown. All of the other Resident Evil games are great, why can't this one be? Expect frequent bloody violence (mainly blood, little gore) and swearin with the main offender being the s word.

Teen, 15 years old Written byneutral15 May 1, 2010

"oh look she's dead!" "so, who cares?"

A total disappointment, the characters are very annoying to the point that if any character ends up dead, you just don't care but, anyone under 15 is better off not playing this game because of the violence shown in this game. the only thing about the message is that it shows courage and preserverence.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysaintcharlie1 April 9, 2008

Pretty good game!

I think it was a pretty good game but all of the poisenous monsters got kind of annoying. It was very interesting and had some funny commments such as when you blow up a gas truck on the screen it says "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire". I think the adult who rated it who said that it was very innapropriate was very wrong. If you dont have a very weak stomach then I think that you will like this game.
CAPCOM RULES!

Hard, but fun

It's a fun game but the levels can get very confusing. The only easy level is the first one. Lots of violence but no gore even though it says there is.